Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the good wishes MC. I would be happy and proud to win a game on blown call too... Whats going on down there in MEEEAAAMPISH TEEAANEASEEEE?? Where are you from originally?

Comment

• MCMiracleGirl
      All right all right!!! It was a FORWARD LATERAL!!
      • Jun 2003

Well, I'm not in MEEEAAAMPISH. I live outside Nashville. I'm originally from Fort Myers, FL. Guess that's why I liked the Dolphins. I'm proud of the Bucs for finally winning a much deserved SuperBowl and I cannot stand the Jaguars!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Don't their accents drive you CRAZY?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

A couple of my accounts at work are based their and the sales reps that call me sound either like they are "slow" or like they have Marbles in their mouths

Comment

• Ð
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
              I'd also like to wish you and your cousin Billy Bob a very happy anniversary. Congrats, you deserve it.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• MCMiracleGirl
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                A couple of my accounts at work are based their and the sales reps that call me sound either like they are "slow" or like they have Marbles in their mouths
                Yes, it drives me bonkers and I make fun of them often. They all think I'm from the midwest since I lack an accent.

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                  Hey MC if we didn't have Rob Johnson as a QB we would have won that game .
                  Johnson was the man in that game, WTF you talking about???

One word: FORWARD PASS!!

ps. Welcome to the forum MCMGirl. You got a pic?
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Demon

Johnson was the man in that game, WTF you talking about???
                    "the man"? Let me refresh your memory: Rob Johnson - 10-22 for 131 yards passing, 0 INT, 0 TD, 2 fumbles lost... He got sacked 6 times in that game. but, the bills were ahead when he left the game for the last time.

ps. Welcome to the forum MCMGirl. You got a pic? [/B]
                    pervert.
                    Last edited by imbondz; 06-14-2003, 02:46 AM.
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• MCMiracleGirl
                      • Jun 2003

Pic in sig now

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Is there a way to turn off just one person's sig?
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by imbondz

"the man"? Let me refresh your memory: Rob Johnson - 10-22 for 131 yards passing, 0 INT, 0 TD, 2 fumbles lost... He got sacked 6 times in that game. but, the bills were ahead when he left the game for the last time.
                          How quickly we forget the awsome tight passes he was making, or the play where he lost his shoe and still got a first down.

The offense (Smith and Moulds) played much worse that game then Johnson. Johnson was the best offensive player in that game for us BY FAR. I don't care what the stats say, stats arn't always right, i watched the game on TV and if anyone hates Johnson thats ok, i dont like him either, but to say we would have won without him is silly. Without him we would have lost at the start of the 4th quarter.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Demon

How quickly we forget the awsome tight passes he was making, or the play where he lost his shoe and still got a first down.

The offense (Smith and Moulds) played much worse that game then Johnson. Johnson was the best offensive player in that game for us BY FAR. I don't care what the stats say, stats arn't always right, i watched the game on TV and if anyone hates Johnson thats ok, i dont like him either, but to say we would have won without him is silly. Without him we would have lost at the start of the 4th quarter.
                            i don't want to argue about that game. but, i was there. and johnson did play as you said. but nothing spectacular. nothing that any qb couldn't have done. i remember him losing his shoe and keeping the drive going. but it was our defense that kept us in that game. RJ did do enough to put the Bills ahead when he left the game for the last time. i'll give him that.
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Demon
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by imbondz

i don't want to argue about that game. but, i was there. and johnson did play as you said. but nothing spectacular. nothing that any qb couldn't have done. i remember him losing his shoe and keeping the drive going. but it was our defense that kept us in that game. RJ did do enough to put the Bills ahead when he left the game for the last time. i'll give him that.
                              Fair enough.

I was wrong to say that he was "the man" in that game but i still don't think without him we would have won.
                              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• MCMiracleGirl
                                • Jun 2003

It's all a moot point, isn't it? We know who won that game fair and square! LOL!!

Ok, back to being sweet and innocent.

Comment

Working...
                                X