Thread: I'm Sorry I don't see it

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'm Sorry I don't see it

I know the defense front 7 is a work in progress and the O-line is not deep. But IDONT SEE HOW THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE...we won 6 games with incompetent (but game) coaching last year..Gailey and clan seem to have a better grasp on things and I think Jacksons and Lynchs injuries have nothing but help Spiller get up to speed (for the first time in a long time u can tell he is gonna be a star).

WE are not a good team but we are not awful either...No way this team is drafting top 5 next year

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I'm Sorry I don't see it

Quote Originally Posted by darthokeefe
    I know the defense front 7 is a work in progress and the O-line is not deep. But IDONT SEE HOW THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE...we won 6 games with incompetent (but game) coaching last year..Gailey and clan seem to have a better grasp on things and I think Jacksons and Lynchs injuries have nothing but help Spiller get up to speed (for the first time in a long time u can tell he is gonna be a star).

WE are not a good team but we are not awful either...No way this team is drafting top 5 next year
    Based on the past two games, I would agree. But, lets discuss this again after game 4 of the regular season.

We play Mia, GB, NE, and the Jets. If we end up even 2 and 2 at that point, I will think we are better than last year. I could easily see us at 1 and 3 or even 0 and 4.

Its just going to be a wait and see.

Everything I post is sexual inuendo ddaryl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We are quite obviously not the worst team in the preseason... (minus the Wash game of course where we clearly were embarasssing)

Will stuggle but we won't be picking #1 overall without a trade up.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,699 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I don't think they will be the worst team in the NFL, I don't think too many people are claiming that.

Unless the D is even worse than I think, and the OL is only looking ok due to it being Preseason.

I just don't think they are a playoff team, or even likely an 8 win team.

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian'eh!
    I don't think they will be the worst team in the NFL, I don't think too many people are claiming that.

Unless the D is even worse than I think, and the OL is only looking ok due to it being Preseason.

I just don't think they are a playoff team, or even likely an 8 win team.
    Especially with our schedule.