Schefter, now that Leinart is released when will he sign with the Bills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Schefter, now that Leinart is released when will he sign with the Bills?

Sirrius this AM was giving crap about Schefter's erroneuos reporting.

If I talk to you about bringing Jim Kelly back does that make it so.
  • jmb1099
    • Sep 2004

Re: Schefter, now that Leinart is released when will he sign with the Bills?

It had better not happen

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

Yeah, let's add ANOTHER backup QB to this team.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Leinart as a backup for the salary and bonuses he was due in Arizona would be stupid. If he were willing to sign for a modest salary (in the neighborhood of what Fitz is earning) and dedicate himself to getting better, he's worth some consideration. I'm guessing his ego is still too big to let him do that though.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

IF they were going to bring in Leinhart then why keep Brohm and Fitz??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Schefter is an idiot.

He used to have trusted sources when he was with NFLN but blew that up when he went to ESPN.

Now he's nothing but a crap throwing monkey like the rest..hoping something sticks.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• more cowbell
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Night Train
              Schefter is an idiot.

He used to have trusted sources when he was with NFLN but blew that up when he went to ESPN.

Now he's nothing but a crap throwing monkey like the rest..hoping something sticks.

Couldn't agree with you more, he was a respected reporter on the NFL Network, and ever since he joined the evil empire he sold out and talks about the same things ESPN as a whole talks about...which is building up the big markets and beating down the small markets.
              Last edited by more cowbell; 09-04-2010, 08:46 PM.
              The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                IF they were going to bring in Leinhart then why keep Brohm and Fitz??
                Better yet why is Brown not on the practice squad?
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Turf
                  • Jul 2002

I could easily see Leinhart brought in and Fitz or Brohm released. The sudden departure of Brown without any practice squad locker leads me to believe something is in the works.
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• better days
                    • Jan 2010

Schefter was on Mike & Mike the other day. He made it sound like the Bills did not want to sign Leinart because of his contract. I guess the fact he sucks has nothing to do with the Bills not wanting him.

Comment

• cookie G
                      • Mar 2003

Only one Captain Checkdown per team.

league policy prohibits it.

Comment

• dplus47
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by better days
                        Schefter was on Mike & Mike the other day. He made it sound like the Bills did not want to sign Leinart because of his contract. I guess the fact he sucks has nothing to do with the Bills not wanting him.
                        Well, if you gotta go on the radio, the contract thing won't ruffle anybody's feathers. Once he clears waivers, the only reason nobody will want him is because he sucks. The fact that he didn't think there was any competition for the QB spot this year says a lot about the guy's mindset and attitude. It's not the mindset of a leader...

Comment

• starrymessenger
                          • Oct 2009

When will he sign with the Bills? Never. Is that soon enough for AS?

Comment

Working...
                          X