Thread: Team Analysis After Two Games

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,207 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Team Analysis After Two Games

What a joke. I'll admit that I did not even watch last weeks game and I'm happy I didn't. But what I've seen happen since clearly speaks to the joke and farce this entire organization is. There was no QB competition in camp they were committed to TE. Now they are benching him after two weeks? I'm sorry but TE is getting benched by Wilson and the marketing team not the coaching staff. Either way the end result is the same...they hired another pathetic coaching staff to go with the pathetic organization they are.

We play to win the game! BuffaloBlitz83's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Team Analysis After Two Games

Quote Originally Posted by Typ0
    What a joke. I'll admit that I did not even watch last weeks game and I'm happy I didn't. But what I've seen happen since clearly speaks to the joke and farce this entire organization is. There was no QB competition in camp they were committed to TE. Now they are benching him after two weeks? I'm sorry but TE is getting benched by Wilson and the marketing team not the coaching staff. Either way the end result is the same...they hired another pathetic coaching staff to go with the pathetic organization they are.
    I agree