Thread: Best way to avoid Donte Whinter is to not fall on the ground

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Best way to avoid Donte Whinter is to not fall on the ground

Why does Whitner always hit players after there already on the ground? Never when there standing. Every time someone gets tackled, here comes Whitner 3 seconds after the play trying to look tough.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Best way to avoid Donte Whinter is to not fall on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by NextbillsQB
    Why does Whitner always hit players after there already on the ground? Never when there standing. Every time someone gets tackled, here comes Whitner 3 seconds after the play trying to look tough.
    ...and to think, we could have drafted Ngata. I wish he would just "stfu." and delete his Twitter.

It would be cool to see him look tough beating the **** out of you if you could muster the courage to mumble this to his face.

No seriously, good post, this needed another thread.

Do you think Ralph's cheap?

Do you like the Maybin pick?

What do you think about throwing the rest of the season, so we get the #1 pick?
    Last edited by Beebe's Kid; 09-23-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Beebe's Kid
    ...and to think, we could have drafted Ngata. I wish he would just "stfu." and delete his Twitter.

It would be cool to see him look tough beating the **** out of you if you could muster the courage to mumble this to his face.

Im more scared of Brian Moorman than Whitner. Actually I think he would beat the **** out of Whitner, even tho its not saying much since Moorman is probably also Eminem

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

In all honestly, this thread reminds of a Whitner move. He's been tackled in every other thread, and here we are still hitting him.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 1,859 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

this is what happens the week after a total dud of a game with little to no hope for anything better the following week. Don't blame the posters, blame the team.

and for every annoying repeat bashing thread, there is an annoying, "can't you guys find the silver lining in a season where we are destined to go 0-16 and no one can find the ability to say buffalo and bills without dying of laughter?"

Thanks
    Thanked 26,398 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

come on people. It's so simple.

If Whitner doesn't turn his back to the already-tackled player as he flies into the play 3 seconds too late, how the hell else is the tackled player going to see the name on the back of the jersey? That guy has to remember the name "Whitner" whether Whitner made the play or not.

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Beebe's Kid

You could always not open the thread.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by NextbillsQB
    Post of the Year! Sooooooo true!!!

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I just don't see how the same thread, repeated 100 slightly different ways, is really helpful to a discussion of Bills' football.

We're all frustrated and tired of losing, but turning this board into a repetitive, dead horse beating ***** fest doesn't really accomplish anything.

If posters can't come up with a new or different *****, perhaps they should just piss and moan to themselves.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,398 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Reimers
    I just don't see how the same thread, repeated 100 slightly different ways, is really helpful to a discussion of Bills' football.

We're all frustrated and tired of losing, but turning this board into a repetitive, dead horse beating ***** fest doesn't really accomplish anything.

If posters can't come up with a new or different *****, perhaps they should just piss and moan to themselves.
    I just don't see how repeatedly complaining every time something gets repeated is really helpful to the discussion of Bills football. And by the way, have you ever complained about the number of times people talk about how good our RB's or CB's are? Hmmm......

There are two main reasons why threads get repeated.

1. Not everyone is on this board all day long, and not everyone clicks on every thread. The poster may not be aware that it's already been said or discussed in other places.

2. The players on this team, the FO, and the coaches make the SAME mistakes over and over and over and over and over again. You want to discuss Bills football? Well, right now, repetition of mistakes IS Bills football. It sucks, but it's the reality.

If you've already read about a particular topic/opinion, just don't click on the thread. It's really that simple.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,990 Times in 3,526 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Reimers
    I agree with this. I'm thinking of dumping the ***** I have and until I find a new one piss and moan to myself.

Dude's Little Ignorant Crony RockStar36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Threads get repeated because there is literally NOTHING to talk about in regards to the Bills.