Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think changes are coming

What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace X-Era's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,212 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I think changes are coming

Gailey seemed to elude to it.

Tim Graham is now eluding to it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...n-loss-to-jets

Take your guesses.

I will start: Lynch is gone this week to GB for a pick or Hawk.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,490 Times in 7,330 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: I think changes are coming

Start Brohm next week.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Novacane
    Start Brohm next week.
    Shhh, you will get people riled up. Some think fitz had a good game. To me, he simply payed with some passion. Thats great, but I need way more than that. Gailey cant watch him on tape and say to himself, "thats all we need". That said, It wont be this week, it willbe when we are mathematically out of it.

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I want to see Brohm also but Fitz acc showed heart out there.

Registered User ChristopherWalken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I love that article. I love it that the players and the coaches are mad. Cut these ****ing players like Kelsay and Whitner, that are over matched and talentless.

I would rather see scabs from the street playing their hearts out then this dismal team making half assed efforts, then crying about to the press.

Do something about it Whitner. Shut your ****ing mouth and play!

Evans, seriously, two dropped passes? You should be ashamed to call yourself a number one receiver.

And the lineman on both sides of the ball could swap positions and no one would notice the difference.

Shake it up Gailey. Shake up your coaching staff, the roster and the revive the heart of this team.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I agree Fitz showed heart today. I'm not down on him. He is what he is. I'd just like to see Brohm

Will not tolerate vandalism. Johnny Bugmenot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I hope they don't start Brohm this soon. It'll destroy him. He needs a better team around him.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

No changes are coming. We are in for more of the same crap. Anyone who even watched 1 game last year knew the issues we had. Nix/Gailey did nothing to address them all offseason/draft. Maybe they'll bench a guy or two to make us all Billieve, but nothing substantial.

They are all finally figuring out what we all already knew.
    [

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherWalken
    I love that article. I love it that the players and the coaches are mad. Cut these ****ing players like Kelsay and Whitner, that are over matched and talentless.

Cut Kelsay? Are you crazy? You must not have gotten the memo last week. All us fans were wrong about him.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Evans, seriously, two dropped passes? You should be ashamed to call yourself a number one receiver.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bugmenot
    I hope they don't start Brohm this soon. It'll destroy him. He needs a better team around him.

IF they wait till there is a better team around him he won't be starting for 3 years.

Registered User Extremebillsfan247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by X-Era
    Shhh, you will get people riled up. Some think fitz had a good game. To me, he simply payed with some passion. Thats great, but I need way more than that. Gailey cant watch him on tape and say to himself, "thats all we need". That said, It wont be this week, it willbe when we are mathematically out of it.
    Well at least someone on this team played with passion.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dannyek71
    No changes are coming. We are in for more of the same crap. Anyone who even watched 1 game last year knew the issues we had. Nix/Gailey did nothing to address them all offseason/draft. Maybe they'll bench a guy or two to make us all Billieve, but nothing substantial.

They are all finally figuring out what we all already knew.
    I dont know Danny, CB just said "completely reassess the whole operation" on his Round up... I know he's just a puppet, but that means someones voice had him thinking this way.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I disagree.... i think the front office and coaches no we are already "out of it".... and will start Brohm in the next week or two.

They know what Fitz can do.... he's not going to get any better. He might be a successful QB with a very good roster around him... but the Bills know we don't have that.
    Draft Gabbert at #3!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I dont know Danny, CB just said "completely reassess the whole operation" on his Round up... I know he's just a puppet, but that means someones voice had him thinking this way.
    Chan- "Wow I knew we were bad, but we really suck. Maybe I SHOULD have done something about the OL in the offseason like everyone said. It's too bad I couldn't find that out. I cannot figure out how to work that talkin picture machine to watch old games. Good to know now."

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner
    I disagree.... i think the front office and coaches no we are already "out of it".... and will start Brohm in the next week or two.

They know what Fitz can do.... he's not going to get any better. He might be a successful QB with a very good roster around him... but the Bills know we don't have that.
    I hope your right.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Brohm is going to get a chance. Gailey almost put him in today (he said so at the end of his presser).

I wouldn't be surprised if a head or two got chopped this week. Gailey was this >.< near apopletic.

Thanks
    Thanked 30,654 Times in 17,507 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Pretty sure he's paraphrasing Gailey's post-game presser.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat
    Pretty sure he's paraphrasing Gailey's post-game presser.
    I hope not.

Id like an upgrade to George Edwards for one, and to add a young offensive mind that Gailey can scream at.

President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League) Prov401's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I would rather see scabs from the street playing their hearts out then this dismal team making half assed efforts, then crying about to the press.

And the lineman on both sides of the ball could swap positions and no one would notice the difference.

Shake it up Gailey. Shake up your coaching staff, the roster and the revive the heart of this team.
    Seriously shut up.

Whitner is one of the most passionate players on this team. He was picked where he was picked, and that's on the front office. But this knocking him, week after week, because of him voicing his own opinions, and sharing information and thoughts with fans on his own personal twitter account is becoming f'n rediculous. The guy led our team with 13 tackles today, and dished out a few heavy hits the last couple of weeks. He's a sure tackler and doesn't pussy away from contact.

Where are all the Byrd fans? WTF has he done this year? Why does he get a pass? Because he simply doesn't have a twitter, or was fortunate enough to not be a reach in the draft by our terrible scouts? People need to stop whining about Whitner, and start whining about our owner becing a cheap f***. Nix extending bums like Kelsey. Pos being absolutely mediocre. Evans dropping passes in his numbers and making 9 million dollars a year to do so. Stroud being a BUM.

Is Whitner the end all be all at his position? No. Does he have to basically cover the ENTIRE f'n football field becuase he has ABSOLUTELY NO PASS RUSH, and ABSOLUTELY NO LB'S THAT CAN COVER THE UNDERNEATH? YES. Put Whitner on a team like Baltimore and he shines. The dude is covering people out there for 5-7 seconds while the QB steps up in the pocket and has all day to survey the field. SS has to cover basically everything. And to ask Whitner to go out there and be some superstar athlete on a team who can't even get 3 feet near the QB is just rediculous. I can care less what Whitner says on twitter. It's f'n silly. I watch him play his ass off every week. And that's how I judge players. By what they do on the field. And the dude leads our team in tackles EVERY week. And most of them solo. Start hating Evans, Kelsey, Pos, Fitz, Gailey, and Ralph. These dudes play and coach/own like S***, yet somehow get rewarded with more money, or good press. Silly.
    Last edited by Prov401; 10-03-2010 at 07:32 PM.