X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Week 5 prediction.

1.) Our run game will be a tad bit less physical but way more dynamic.
    2.) Kelsay, and the rest of our defense will not be able to stop the run.
    3.) If Fitzpatrick throws 2 picks before the end of the half, and we are losing, I bet we will see some of Brohm.

I think our secondary will do pretty well. I'm not familiar with the Jags WR's.

I'm going to say the Jags win 31-17
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Week 5 prediction.

1). Whitner takes bad angles on at least two long runs that lead to touchdowns. He also gets put on his ass by either MJD or a fullback blocking.

2) Jax runs for 200 yards.

3) Bills score only one offensive touchdown.

I'll go 28-13 Jax
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
      • Sep 2010

I think we're on the same boat. I hate Whitner with a passion, and our run 'D' if you can even call it that is pathetic.
      You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Our pass D will look spectacular on the stat sheet- not because they actually did anything but because Jax won't bother passing.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
          • Sep 2010

What's the point of passing when you can throw any guy on the squad and watch him run for 100+

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

I predict Maybin won't do anything worth mentioning besides sucking.

my 2-14 prediction is going to be hard to reach.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Trent Edwards comes in and leads the Jags to victory.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Jax runs the ball 30x, Garrad works the middle of the field on slant routes and sticks to a very safe passing game.

Fitzy will find Evans this game, Jackson will rush for a hundo.

17-13 Jags
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

1) We will have 6 first downs in the whole game.

2) Fitzpatrick will again be the leading rusher for the team.

3) OL will give up 4 sacks.

4) Evans gets a long bomb for 79 yards but only 3 catches for 92 yards for the entire game.

5) MJD has a career high rushing day, and 3 TDs.

34-13 Jags

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                    • Sep 2010

I would like to see it happen, just because it would be so.... Predictable

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Jags will lead the game 21-0 in the first half.

Garrard gets injured, Trent comes in and we win the game 31-21.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                        • Nov 2009

The Diabolical Chan figures someway to get us two wins this weekend, and we come out of the 63-0 drubbing of Jax with a 2-4 record.

Spiller will throw for 350 yds....to himself.

Edwards will have great hair that will be shining in the Buffalo sunshine after his helmet is knocked loose after Chris "You wanna see my extension, *****?" Kelsay drags him down for his 5th sack of the 2nd Qtr.

Trent is playing because Nix acquired Garrard in the middle of the 1st Qtr and traded him for the Lions #1 pick and 125 mil. He should be able to play in Detroit, since their franchise guy doesn't ever play for the franchise...he is the truth, if he plays...but he doesn't really play...

Halftime will be cool when Marshawn drives Ralph's Taurus out of the tunnel and proceeds to do doughnuts on the field, while smoking a blunt with Shawn Nelson and firing a pistol into the air...plenty of gas to get home, he put $20 in the tank...he "stole" it from a cop's wife that he met down at Applebee's for drinks with Whitner before they all took of to hit poor, innocent, wasted Canadian broads. Whitner couldn't get the angle right.

Brohm will get in in the 3rd, he will start lighting it up, until he is reminded that he was on the PS in Green Bay, and that he is not to ever be good, at which point the earth will open and swallow him whole, confirming that Brohm was no good, much to the delight of Bills message board followers....whew!!!

Not to worry, Andrew Luck will declare himself a Bill, and show up to continue the onslaught. He will play QB, LT, DE, and OLB.

This is all very likely to happen, or...

We win a close game, and the message board explodes. Knowing them, they will **** us right in our asses and try to win on Sunday.... Jax has TE giving them intel, so this should be a lock....our checkdowns will face triple coverage, and they will only be prepared for 3 running plays...all out of the same formation.

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          I predict Maybin won't do anything worth mentioning besides sucking.

my 2-14 prediction is going to be hard to reach.
                          Hey, easy on maybin. last week, he had a lot of family in town and he got them all sorts of freebie Bills gear. He had a tough week.

I was at the airport and this happy as can be family of 6 were decked out in bills gear all in maybin jerseys and bags of additional bills gear. The 13-15 yr old boy had the same haircut as maybin.

Comment

• Buffalo Thriller
                            • Sep 2010

So you think that after a 21 point deficit our dismantled defense (that I'm sure has given up) will hold MJD. And somehow or C- Offense will score 31... Not to mention that Gerrad wont have any pressure on him. He is going to look like Peyton Manning out there.

31-13 Jags.
                            Last edited by Buffalo Thriller; 10-07-2010, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Buffalo Thriller
                              So you think that after a 21 point defecate our dismantled defense (that I'm sure has given up) will hold MJD. And somehow or C- Offense will score 31... Not to mention that Gerrad wont have any pressure on him. He is going to look like Peyton Manning out there.

31-13 Jags.
                              I think you mean "deficit"

"defecate" is the medical term for taking a ****.

Then again, that's what we usually do on the field, so maybe you were right after all.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X