• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: i love spiller but

Originally posted by RoscoeMagic
    Everytime I watch Bulaga he looks better than Cordaro Howard, Cornell Green, and Eric Wood combined. Just sayin....

That's not saying much Time will tell if they made the right pick. I don't know either way right now. Spiller has shown some signs. That's way ahead of last years #1 bust Maybin.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Hogwasher
      Spiller misses the hole on plays that have a designed hole. He just doesnt know what he is doing in there. He has the speed and agility to return kicks, but doesnt seem to have the right idea.

Spiller seems to be a guy who still thinks he can make plays based on his speed and athleticism alone. He hasn't figured out yet that what worked in college doesn't work in the NFL. The place where everyone has speed and athleticism.

Maybe once he realizes this he'll learn to work on his vision and hole recognition.

Comment

• RoscoeMagic
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Novacane
        That's not saying much Time will tell if they made the right pick. I don't know either way right now. Spiller has shown some signs. That's way ahead of last years #1 bust Maybin.
        True. Spiller does have as many sacks as Maybin in one less year
        Internet Breeds Complacency.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Novacane
          But still behind their last 3 highly drafted backs and their WFL find at RB.

What seems to be the issue with Spiller is something that can be corrected however I still don't think he'll ever be a workhorse.

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Beautiful play call by Gailey to get the mismatch Spiller vs a LB..he's coming along, but we'll always need a version of Fred Jackson/Marshawn Lynch/Thomas Jones to shoulder much of the load. Kick returns, he looks hesitant to pick a lane, and just blows to where the spot is designed.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• more cowbell
              • Apr 2006

Was excited when we picked him.

Now im not. Complete waste of a pick. Has done nothing overly impressive this season and is a liability in pass protection.

Meanwhile we have Cordaro Howard and Demetrius Bell starting...good job FO again.

Oh yeah and our 2nd round pick is useless...because apparently we switched back to a 4-3 now...which also makes our 3rd round pick useless. That Buddy Nix was some hire! Glad to see he's got things headed in the right direction!
              The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

Where were these novel ideas predraft? Oh wait I forgot, it's easy to be an expert after the fact. Hindsight is always 20/20. Spiller will be fine, the bills are improving every week, that's all we can really ask for at this point.

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                  Dez Bryant.

Why? So he could be doing nothing here too?

The person picked at the position doesn't matter....its the team that picked him. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                  X