X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

'10 Draft

So far the '10 draft, outside of Moats, is a colossal failure.

Spiller better pull a McFadden, because he looks worse every week. The more touches he gets the more he coughs it up.

Troup was a reach, another **** up.

Carrington hasn't had the reps, but there's a reason for that.

For all the bluster from Nix & Co, how we needed to draft players that can immediately contribute, our first three picks have failed in pretty spectacular fashion, doubly so when you consider the available talent at each pick.

Edit: Just hope these guys have a good/great '11, or it's going to be another long year.
    Last edited by kingJofNYC; 12-26-2010, 03:21 PM.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: '10 Draft

All I have to say is that they better change their philosophy on only building through the draft because we need to start filling some holes with proven veterans who are elite talents. They clearly have not had success with their first draft.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

These guys are all immediate busts because we lost today and it's their first year.
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

I have faith in the new regime.

I almost could type that with a straight face.

Comment

• Mad Max
          Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          I have faith in the new regime.

I almost could type that with a straight face.
          what does Nix say (or is it Gailey)...show me the baby

no more passes for these boneheads running the show

Comment

• Raptor
            • Jan 2009

lolololol silliness

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

Meh. I think I'll give the class another season before flipping out. Spiller has potential to be a homerun hit and I think his talent alone should excite people for next year.

Troup and Carrington have at the very least seen some work on the field. Try saying that about the rest of our draft classes this decade.

Easley and Batten looked like future stars in training camp.

Moats is contributing.

I'll give them some more time.

Unlike the majority of the Bills' population, one loss to a clearly superior opponent doesn't send me into a tizzy.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mad Max
                Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsWin
                Meh. I think I'll give the class another season before flipping out. Spiller has potential to be a homerun hit and I think his talent alone should excite people for next year.

Troup and Carrington have at the very least seen some work on the field. Try saying that about the rest of our draft classes this decade.

Easley and Batten looked like future stars in training camp.

Moats is contributing.

I'll give them some more time.

Unlike the majority of the Bills' population, one loss to a clearly superior opponent doesn't send me into a tizzy.
                not too many would get worked up over ONE loss...FIFTEEN straight though...

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by kingJofNYC
                  So far the '10 draft, outside of Moats, is a colossal failure.

Spiller better pull a McFadden, because he looks worse every week. The more touches he gets the more he coughs it up.

Troup was a reach, another **** up.

Carrington hasn't had the reps, but there's a reason for that.

For all the bluster from Nix & Co, how we needed to draft players that can immediately contribute, our first three picks have failed in pretty spectacular fashion, doubly so when you consider the available talent at each pick.

Edit: Just hope these guys have a good/great '11, or it's going to be another long year.
                  Judging the draft after a single year is extremely stupid. But I expect no less from a lot of people here.
                  "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
                    Judging the draft after a single year is extremely stupid. But I expect no less from a lot of people here.

Because people on here have been so wrong on a draft after a year, hell right after it occurred in many instance, before right?

Comment

• Ingtar33
                      Dances With Buffaloes
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      Because people on here have been so wrong on a draft after a year, hell right after it occurred in many instance, before right?
                      lol... good point... the way the bills draft you can pretty much declare a draft a bust the minute it ends... and be right in 2 - 3 - 5 even 10years down the road.

just by playing the percentages i'd say the doomsayers are batting pretty good right now.
                      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• dannyek71
                        Drink Responsibly
                        • Dec 2004

I said it on draft day. This was the worst draft we'll have in years. And that is saying quite a bit.

I have little faith in Nix. People claim he is such a draft genius. Byrd was great last year, Wood and Levitre are all decent. Outside of that, how has he been a genius? How has he even been average?
                        Last edited by dannyek71; 12-26-2010, 09:23 PM.
                        [

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dannyek71
                          I said it on draft day. This was the worst draft we'll have in years. And that is saying quite a bit.

I have little faith in Nix. People claim he is such a draft genius. Byrd was great last year, Wood and Levitre are all decent. Outside of that, how has he been a genius? How has he even been average?
                          Eric Flowers, Travaris Tillman, Corey Moore, Avion Black, Sammy Morris, Leif Larsen, Drew Haddad, Dashon Polk?

Maybe Tom Smith, John Parrella, Russ Copeland, Mike Devlin, Sebastian Savage, Corbin Lacina, Willie Harris ,Chris Luneberg,

If you think this draft is worse than that... then damn, that's a bad draft.

Should I resort to the 05 draft? Possibly the 07?
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
                            Eric Flowers, Travaris Tillman, Corey Moore, Avion Black, Sammy Morris, Leif Larsen, Drew Haddad, Dashon Polk?

Maybe Tom Smith, John Parrella, Russ Copeland, Mike Devlin, Sebastian Savage, Corbin Lacina, Willie Harris ,Chris Luneberg,

02 /04/ 08 were disgusting

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ServoBillieves

John Parrella was drafted in the 2nd rnd & was a good pick. The Bills made a mistake letting him go. He had a very good career, playing 8 years for the Chargers & 2 with the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                              X