• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Brohm Hype Buyer No more

He is done and out of equation. That was pathetic! I wanted him to start over Fitz too. Yikes. Neither is answer but Brohm is further than any QB on team. Brown had some zip on his passes. WE NEED TO DRAFT A QB. But I doubt Brohm makes the team next year.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Brohm Hype Buyer No more

Kind of disappointed in Brohm's performance myself. The offensive line certainly didn't help any, but it didn't appear that he had any command of the game whatsoever. Looked like he's severely lacking in the mental department.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

In three years in the NFL Brian Brohm has still never led any offense to a single touchdown, regular season or preseason.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

Double B is not the answer! He played against back ups (especially at the corner position) and couldn't move the ball.

We know see why we were able to grab him for nothing from the Pack

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
          In three years in the NFL Brian Brohm has still never led any offense to a single touchdown, regular season or preseason.
          Wow thats not very good at all...well at least we got what we needed a Loss.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
            • Sep 2009

I never had him in the equation, but to be fair that offensive gameplan, our OL specifically, was atrocious. He never had a shot.

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kingJofNYC
              I never had him in the equation, but to be fair that offensive gameplan, our OL specifically, was atrocious. He never had a shot.

Bad overall but ya he was bad

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• Buffalogic
                Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                • Feb 2006

He's one weak thrower..No zip on the ball at all. Every pass I was waiting for it to be under cut and intercepted.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

Brohm is horrible. It's either Fitzy or a new draftee next year. I feel we should focus on Defense at the top of the draft and go with Fitzy next year. This team is still bad. We need to put the pieces in place first before any young QB was to step in.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                    Will not tolerate vandalism.
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Philagape
                    Maybe he needs to try another league. It worked wonders for Tommy Maddox, a man in a similar situation.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

There is a reason why after being a 2nd round pick he couldn't even make the roster as a 3rd string backup and was on the practice squad with Green Bay.

You would have to be showing nothing at all to at least not make the roster as a 3rd string QB after being a 2nd round pick.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                        Will not tolerate vandalism.
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                        There is a reason why after being a 2nd round pick he couldn't even make the roster as a 3rd string backup and was on the practice squad with Green Bay.

You would have to be showing nothing at all to at least not make the roster as a 3rd string QB after being a 2nd round pick.
                        Which is my question. How do you go from being a top pro prospect pretty much his entire playing career-- even as far back as high school-- and then end up as bad of a player as Brohm has become the moment you're drafted? What is missing? What did he have in college that disappeared when he went pro?

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                          He is done and out of equation. That was pathetic! I wanted him to start over Fitz too. Yikes. Neither is answer but Brohm is further than any QB on team. Brown had some zip on his passes. WE NEED TO DRAFT A QB. But I doubt Brohm makes the team next year.
                          I wanted Brohm over Fitz too before the season and i was wrong. The guy is a giant bum. Cut him loose.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

The only people who hyped Brohm up were the fans who wanted someone behind Center not named Edwards or Fitzpatrick.

There was no other reason for Brohm to have any hype because he certainly never showed anything on an NFL field.

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

Would things have been different if Stevie didn't fumble? Brohm was looking good early.

Honestly, Brohm has skills, but he took a pounding today.

Comment

Working...
                              X