• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Originally posted by Mski
    i meant uggla, not utley... utley is too injury prone to be top ten
    Uggla is a great player, and I love him at 2nd base, especially since he's back in a good lineup, but he's not in the top 10.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Ugh. I have some work to do with my team. The wife had me working in the yard all afternoon which led to me dozing off during the Sabres game and missing the draft. I should of pre-ranked

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Novacane
        Ugh. I have some work to do with my team. The wife had me working in the yard all afternoon which led to me dozing off during the Sabres game and missing the draft. I should of pre-ranked
        Yeah, hate it you couldn't make it. You can always send some trades.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Have a question EllT. TD and I made the Ellsbury for Posada trade. In the email from Yahoo it said something about a 2012 draft pick Ellsbury a first and Posada a 4th. What does that mean? Please tell me I did not give up next years first for Ellsbury?

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Novacane
            Have a question EllT. TD and I made the Ellsbury for Posada trade. In the email from Yahoo it said something about a 2012 draft pick Ellsbury a first and Posada a 4th. What does that mean? Please tell me I did not give up next years first for Ellsbury?
            I'm not sure how all that stuff is gonna work. Its brand new, and anything I tell you about that is simply a guess. All I can tell you is, our league is not a keeper league, and we are redrafting next year. I will do my best to try to find out more about this.

Comment

• Homegrown
              Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
              • Jul 2008

LOL @ Fantasy Baseball

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

Shut it Homegrown!
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                X