X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Re: PFW's Nolan Nawrocki on Newton/Russell

eah he's a psychic. His take on Russell was he could be good he could be bad.

Sounds like the weatherman in Buffalo predicting partially cloudy skies and a chance of rain.

His take on Newton is the same sort of drivel that allows him an escape clause no matter how he turns out. Surprised how people eat these "predictions" up.
    I think he is spot on an both projections. Some players really are high risk high reward. As for Cam, I see the very same things in him, and I do not think that this guy will be a good QB in the NFL. If I were a GM, I would scratch him off of my board almost completely... maybe take a 3rd round flier on him but that's about it.
    Please Make Sense

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
      • Sep 2008

Re: PFW's Nolan Nawrocki on Newton/Russell

I have to agree with Warren Moon on this though. Who judges someones character based on how he smiles? That's ridiculous. He never met Cam Newton on a personal level and has said as much. He is basing his judgement of Newtons character from what he has heard and read. You can't do that and be accurate. It's a fact. It doesn't matter whether Nawrocki is credible or not, he is wrong in using his own opinion to judge the character of a player he has never met, or seen in person. But, that is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X