If you can't clear your conscience here, where can you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

I don't understand why the focus is on her being married.

You should be scared ****less that she is your boss.

Match.com is full of married women who are looking for no strings sex. They don't want a divorce, they just want

Comment

• Ð
      1-800-SAD-GOAT
      • Jul 2002

Don't dip your dink in the company ink

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

I wish I saw this earlier. EE is right. Who cares about her marriage! But this is one of those things you'll regret later in life. "DAMN I SHOULD HAVE BANGED HER!!!!!!" Make sure you seal the deal, but don't get involved with the divorce. Just let her know it's only about the sex.

Why let a marriage get in the way of good sex!
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

OK RedEye I have only read up to page 4 but I will lay it out.

I was the husband about 4 years ago. My wife cheated on me and to tell you the truth it has screwed up my entire life plan. I was supposed to have a 2 year old by now. I was supposed to be on the 3rd year of my mortgage. I was supposed to be with her for better or for worse, for richer for poor till death do us part. My wife and I could have maybe fixed this if he didn't push her. I agree it was her as much as him but it takes 2. He should have looked at that ring and said no but he didn't care about the sanctity of marriage.

I have heard about them since. After my divorce they were together about 6 months and they split. I guess the excitement of a taboo relationship wasn't there anymore. I also heard she met some one else before it ended. If you have feelings for this woman, Just remember ... once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. A Marriage counselor told me that. No matter what religion you are I think a good rule to follow is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

I hope you think about this guys hopes and dreams the day he got married and give them a chance to try and see the problems they have and fix them.
          Last edited by Voltron; 06-23-2003, 08:53 AM.
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Voltron.
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
              Tell her you want her husband to join in next time. That'll get rid of her.
              But what if she is into the Menage?
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Ð
                1-800-SAD-GOAT
                • Jul 2002

Mmmmmmmm...Lemon Menage

Comment

• yledust
                  Beerophile
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Ð
                  If you're gonna do the stuffed sock thing, just make sure your put them on the front of your pants

Comment

• yledust
                    Beerophile
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Ð
                    Don't dip your dink in the company ink
                    Or the classic ... Do not confuse thy rod with thy staff.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

So, RedEye, it was YOU.

You're a dead man.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Look at all the juicy chit chat you miss here when you log off too early!

I don't know who I feel bad for more..RedEye, EE & Patrick, or Voltron!

Since you've already agreed with Typ0 on waiting till later, I'd say you have the situation in hand. No pun intended!
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• RedEyE
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                          OK RedEye I have only read up to page 4 but I will lay it out.

I was the husband about 4 years ago. My wife cheated on me and to tell you the truth it has screwed up my entire life plan. I was supposed to have a 2 year old by now. I was supposed to be on the 3rd year of my mortgage. I was supposed to be with her for better or for worse, for richer for poor till death do us part. My wife and I could have maybe fixed this if he didn't push her. I agree it was her as much as him but it takes 2. He should have looked at that ring and said no but he didn't care about the sanctity of marriage.

I have heard about them since. After my divorce they were together about 6 months and they split. I guess the excitement of a taboo relationship wasn't there anymore. I also heard she met some one else before it ended. If you have feelings for this woman, Just remember ... once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. A Marriage counselor told me that. No matter what religion you are I think a good rule to follow is "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

I hope you think about this guys hopes and dreams the day he got married and give them a chance to try and see the problems they have and fix them.

Wow, this one hit home.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Re: Re: If you can't clear your conscience here, where can you?

Originally posted by northernbillfan

You're just living up to your nickname of BAMF!

Pretendd you were really drunk and out of it, and can't remember much about the night.
                            lol -

That name was given to me by an individual here. I didn't designate it myself.

Comment

• RedEyE
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                              I don't understand why the focus is on her being married.

You should be scared ****less that she is your boss.

Match.com is full of married women who are looking for no strings sex. They don't want a divorce, they just want

I understand your point EE, but truly work has very little to do with it at this particular time. I more concerned about the individuals involved.

Comment

• RedEyE
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mush69
                                Most likely her marriage is on the skids already if she will tell you that she isn't happy with the way things are going. She is probably just as confused as you are if she has a heart.

She just might be out for a roll in the hay, there are women out there that have no feelings what so ever for the man that loves them. I know I have been with a couple them, proposed to them and they were screwing around very shortly afterwards!

If a relationship starts out on the dishonest side, 2 people screwing around on their partner(s). Will you ever be able to trust her if you were to become a couple? I have some very good friends that started their relationship this way and to this day neither of them trust each other when they have a guys night out or a girls night out. Gets to the point where I don't want him to hang out me if she isn't around because she always hunts us down and makes a big scene if we are just having a couple of beers and enjoying the company of a female bartender!

Don't do it Man, as tempting as it is Don't. Wait untill she is single and persue her. Remember the rebound relationships never last, and usually cause a lot of hurt for both parties involved.

Good Luck!
                                Thanks Mush. Your advice was the most inciteful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍