• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Report: Guerin's agent says club is trying to deal star

Although winger Bill Guerin has a no-trade clause, his agent said the Stars are shopping him in an effort to "resolve their economic situation," according to a Dallas Morning News report.

Guerin's agent, Bob Murray, told the Morning News that the Stars have advised him that they are trying to move the $45 million man but that the team has not asked him to waive the no-trade clause. Murray told the paper that Guerin hopes to stay with Dallas.

Guerin, who has completed just one season of a five-year, $45 million deal, would have to agree to any trade. Though the Stars could send him through waivers, they wouldn't want to do that without being sure some team would pick him up.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

I've been wanting Guerin playing in Buffalo for two years. I'm not sure what he has left at this point. I still would look at getting him.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Not with that contract..........if he were to re-work the deal......definitely

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
        • Feb 2003

I doubt Geurin would restructure his contract. I he goes anywhere, it'll probably be the Rangers.
        N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

we don't need guerin.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍