• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bang or Bucks: Keeper

Originally posted by TMu11
    50k ZBs! See. shoulda had me in the game.
    But I def woulda won

In the event of a tie, who gets the girl?
    Very good question def not something I considered. What do you guys think.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I would have bid 30K easily on that fine piece of woman.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I think it's the Price is Right situation. Bidders should be wise to bid in uneven amount - such as 9,852 zbs.

In tie situations, you can PM the tying parties to inform of the tie and request to submit rebids. I'd rather not get into weird dollar amounts all over the place
        Last edited by The King; 06-13-2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

I think whoever gets the bid in first should win in a tiebreaker setting.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
            I think whoever gets the bid in first should win in a tiebreaker setting.
            Now you're making this into a time sensitive game, which I thought it wasn't at the premise of this game.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

I'm going to close the bidding everyday at 3PM. So it is somewhat time sensitive. I think it will be pretty rare that we have a tie anyways. If I PM the two parties then they know someone else is on the same page and they can adjust their bid accordingly, I'd like to try and keep everything blind.
              Last edited by The King; 06-13-2011, 10:01 AM.
              It was all

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Notify the people involved in the tie and both get a chance to increase their bid.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Listo.
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Some very interesting offers!
                    It was all

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

If I win, I have to keep playing just with my remaining zb's, correcto?
                      The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Just for the beta period yes. This will force you guys to bet strategically.
                        It was all

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

How many total rounds are there? Or is it unlimited?

This will affect our strategy.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I think we'll do 7 games.
                            It was all

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              • Sep 2004

Comprendo.
                              The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• SabreEleven
                                • Aug 2002

I think you pulled out the hottest girl too early

Comment

Working...
                                X