• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bang or Bucks: Rhona Mitra

Each day I will post a girl, no dollar amount attached. PM me an offer for that girl the highest bid gets the girl (who will be created as a card for them to keep in their signature). Once the card is yours you may do as you please with it... sell it to another Zoner trade it for another girl, whatever. This is a blind bid... bid your best offer.

At the end of the year we will award a grand prize to the zoner that has the best stable of girls. Since this is a brand new take on an old game you will see some HOF'ers and celebs we have already ran through BoB.

You're limited to 10 cards per Zoner with a maximum face value of 200K combined (look at this as a salary cap), trades or selling are unlimited.

Today's girl is a personal favorite of mine. Rhona Mitra

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Dujek
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2008

Re: Bang or Bucks: Fantasy League

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Comment

• The King
      • Jun 2004

This blind bidding thing is brilliant.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

Va mi resto!
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Dujek
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by King Bedard
          This blind bidding thing is brilliant.
          Glad we're keeping you entertained

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

indeed you are the one negative is that it does kind of detract from the discussion that goes on in here. Even though you guys are participating.
            It was all

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

but isn't it all supposed to be about the discussion?

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

What's hanging in between her legs?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Decent bod but not doing it for me.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Historian
                    What's hanging in between her legs?
                    I think thats the back of the coat, she naked in Hollow Man I assure you its all good.
                    It was all

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

I can't wait to announce this one!
                      It was all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

Re: Bang or Bucks: Rhona Mitra

I hope 10k buys her!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

I've wanted her since I saw her on Boston Legal.

Comment

• Dujek
                            Hall of Fame Zoner
                            • Jan 2008

I remember when she was Lara Croft.
                            Last edited by Dujek; 06-17-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

she only was in europe Duj... I have seen pics though!
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X