• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bang or Bucks: Olivia Munn

The cap is still constricting though, IMO the value is in buying girls who go cheap not paying 500k for someone who takes up 1/4 of your cap.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
      My thoughts on the Historian cash situation... I havent seen any large withdrawals since the game began, what I have seen is him pushing 1 Mill off to two zoners increasing their cash flow. I think everyone here realizes the cap situation, and even though he's acquiring girls via huge contributions, the cap still applies and the prices on these girls are still driven up by the you guys as a whole.

If he dips into the BZ Federal funds again for his own gain then we'll see, but right now he's just pumping more spending dollars into others playing the game, which is ok with me.
      Thank you your majesty.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Just tyring to be fair to all.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• BLeonard
          BoB Sabermetrician
          • Jan 2003

Maybe this needs to be more like soccer, where all the bad teams (or in this case, broke-ass people) get to have their own league... :)

-Bill

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

just keep making noise and I'll keep feeding the poor.
            It was all

Comment

• bf1
              • Oct 2010

This is a travesty.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
                The cap is still constricting though, IMO the value is in buying girls who go cheap not paying 500k for someone who takes up 1/4 of your cap.
                Oh, I agree. He set the buyout price pretty high though.

Comment

• BLeonard
                  BoB Sabermetrician
                  • Jan 2003

I got to thinking, perhaps there should also be a way to purchase someone that wasn't up for auction... Perhaps the last week of the month, you can put in a silent bid for someone that hasn't been offered and, if nobody else tops that bid, you get them?

Rule would be, you could only do this for one person a month... So, no bidding this way on 5-6 people... Kinda like a once a month "Wild Card" bid.

This way, more ccards would be introduced and perhaps bring someone into the game that hasn't been thought of... Personally, I have a few people in mind, but am kind of doubting they'll ever even be up for bid.

Just a thought.

-Bill

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

test
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BLeonard
                      BoB Sabermetrician
                      • Jan 2003

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to explain this a bit further:

Say, at the end of the month, a member wants a specific person, but they haven't been up for auction... That member could then submit a bid for the person and, if nobody else submitted a higher bid for that person, the member got them.

Like I said, one rule should be a max of one "Wild Card" per member per month.... Another rule should be that there should be a minimum on this sort of bid as well, so someone can't wina bid for an obscenely low number... Perhaps the minimum could be 5% higher than the lowest winning bid placed in the month?

Again, just brainstorming...

-Bill

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BLeonard
                        Sorry for the double post, but wanted to explain this a bit further:

Say, at the end of the month, a member wants a specific person, but they haven't been up for auction... That member could then submit a bid for the person and, if nobody else submitted a higher bid for that person, the member got them.

Like I said, one rule should be a max of one "Wild Card" per member per month.... Another rule should be that there should be a minimum on this sort of bid as well, so someone can't wina bid for an obscenely low number... Perhaps the minimum could be 5% higher than the lowest winning bid placed in the month?

Again, just brainstorming...

-Bill
                        Hmmm, free agents...

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Free Agents will definitely start to appear as teams start to run out of cash or fill up. I realize that it's tough to be patient while getting out bid on a daily basis. That's why I am actively handing out cash and throwing a few flash auctions out there.
                          It was all

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I'd like to also say again... you get one bid. No second chances.
                            It was all

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

On to todays bids.

75,000 WINNER Static!
                              It was all

Comment

• Mski
                                • Mar 2006

Last edited by Mski; 06-28-2011, 02:08 PM.
                                RIP Tommy D!
                                12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

Working...
                                X