• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bang or Bucks: Olivia Munn

Each day I will post a girl, no dollar amount attached. PM me an offer for that girl the highest bid gets the girl (who will be created as a card for them to keep in their signature). Once the card is yours you may do as you please with it... sell it to another Zoner trade it for another girl, whatever. This is a blind bid... bid your best offer.

At the end of the year we will award a grand prize to the zoner that has the best stable of girls. Since this is a brand new take on an old game you will see some HOF'ers and celebs we have already ran through BoB.

You're limited to 10 cards per Zoner with a maximum face value of 200K combined (look at this as a salary cap), trades or selling are unlimited.

Todays girl is Olivia Munn, bidding is open until 3PM. ( Please note your card may be a day late or so, Im having PC issues)

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Bang or Bucks: Olivia Munn

This is going to go high with the last few days.

Comment

• utmhead
      • Oct 2005

She will be above 40 k and I have only 20 to spend
      give me some money please, any one.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by utmhead
        She will be above 40 k and I have only 20 to spend
        give me some money please, any one.
        I gave you some, but I think an admin should give out 200,000 to anyone who is "playing". I know Bedard already offered. I shouldn't need any, but wouldn't mind padding my stash.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

I dont have 200 to give out to everyone who wants to play but I have been dropping 20-30 to everyone interested.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
            I dont have 200 to give out to everyone who wants to play but I have been dropping 20-30 to everyone interested.
            Have historian give it out to everyone. He seems to be able to give out half a million to others for people he wants without even losing any of his own zbs.

Comment

• bf1
              • Oct 2010

Test

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

This is going to be the new high. She will go for around 100K I bet.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I always appreciate the way in which Corey submits his bids. Makes me laugh.
                  It was all

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

These over inflated market-set prices are getting really ridiculous, largely thanks to Historian.

I think we need to cap what you're allowed to spend, and not just cap room but actual payout. Otherwise this will turn into baseball.

Comment

• bf1
                      • Oct 2010

Can I recover Zonebucks left on my many abandoned usernames?

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

I wish this Olivia was a bit more Wilde.

Comment

• utmhead
                          • Oct 2005

Thank you to all who gave me some $$ now I can get some real A$$ !!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                            Too sober for this...
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            These over inflated market-set prices are getting really ridiculous, largely thanks to Historian.

I think we need to cap what you're allowed to spend, and not just cap room but actual payout. Otherwise this will turn into baseball.
                            Why? They can only do so for so much before they get hit with the total cap...

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

You just don't get it do you?

The ruling class makes the rules, no matter what the actual rules are.

Just like America herself.

Here endeth the lesson.

Oh btw...here's 300K too!

Comment

Working...
                              X