Bang or Bucks: Olivia Munn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Static
    The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
    • Jul 2005

Re: Bang or Bucks: Olivia Munn

ok i wanna bid now......i need more cash though.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by bf1
      Can I recover Zonebucks left on my many abandoned usernames?
      Can't you just donate them to yourself?

Comment

• bf1
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
        Can't you just donate them to yourself?
        Don't remember the passwords. Plus I'm on a phone in a jury duty waiting room right now. Lol

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

I wonder if Olivia is going to break the record of high bid so far...

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by utmhead
            Thank you to all who gave me some $$ now I can get some real A$$ !!
            You are using fake cash to pay for titties you can't even touch. Nothing real about that scenario.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
              You are using fake cash to pay for titties you can't even touch. Nothing real about that scenario.
              That's the beauty of it!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Historian
                You just don't get it do you?

The ruling class makes the rules, no matter what the actual rules are.

Just like America herself.

Here endeth the lesson.

Oh btw...here's 300K too!
                No no no no no. This is wrong on principle. It doesn't matter how much money you have, what's right is right. I will not be bought. Not with my conscienc......wait what is this? 300,000 zbs? For me??

I say let the market set its own price. Capitalism rules. God bless America!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  Wait...what are you trying to say?
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

My thoughts on the Historian cash situation... I havent seen any large withdrawals since the game began, what I have seen is him pushing 1 Mill off to two zoners increasing their cash flow. I think everyone here realizes the cap situation, and even though he's acquiring girls via huge contributions, the cap still applies and the prices on these girls are still driven up by the you guys as a whole.

If he dips into the BZ Federal funds again for his own gain then we'll see, but right now he's just pumping more spending dollars into others playing the game, which is ok with me.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
                      My thoughts on the Historian cash situation... I havent seen any large withdrawals since the game began, what I have seen is him pushing 1 Mill off to two zoners increasing their cash flow. I think everyone here realizes the cap situation, and even though he's acquiring girls via huge contributions, the cap still applies and the prices on these girls are still driven up by the you guys as a whole.

If he dips into the BZ Federal funds again for his own gain then we'll see, but right now he's just pumping more spending dollars into others playing the game, which is ok with me.
                      But, how is that "fair" if his reserves are never depleted? Seems only a chosen few can do this.

Can't believe I am actually arguing about this.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard

He's Jerry Jonesing the game. Which to be honest I think is a brilliant move. Spend money they doesnt matter, and get a cheap cap hit. Genius.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

I think he is John Rigas. Using his power as a CEO of sorts and raiding the corporate piggy bank for his own gain. Next thing you know, he'll have his own golf course.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                            I think he is John Rigas. Using his power as a CEO of sorts and raiding the corporate piggy bank for his own gain. Next thing you know, he'll have his own golf course.
                            Cool! I want the BZ discount rate!
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

I have been paying attention to his cash flow since this concern came up initially. It has not increased since then. If it does we can discuss how to handle the situation.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                                • Jan 2003

fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                X