After 20 years away, I'm moving back to Buffalo! And will be hosting a Bills TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: After 20 years away, I'm moving back to Buffalo! And will be hosting a Bills TV show

Very Cool Sal!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Re: After 20 years away, I'm moving back to Buffalo! And will be hosting a Bills TV show

For years I've seen people move away from WNY. It's great to see people move BACK.

Congrats and good luck with the move. Does this mean your moms basement will be available?
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

It's a sign, the Bills are going to start winning again. New uniforms, new turf, Dareus, and now Coachsal coming back to Buffalo. lol Go Bills... All joking aside, congrats Coach...

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
          • Aug 2005

Congrats Sal! This is awesome news

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
            • Feb 2009

Awesome news Coach, cant wait to watch. I can't wait to move back to Buffalo, I'm a Director at YMCA and there's a few openings I'm looking at in the Buffalo area.

Comment

• EDS
              • Jan 2003

What happens if Donald Jones is cut?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                Then they do a podcast from Sal's mom's basement.

Duh.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Coach Sal
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by EDS
                  Let's hope that doesn't happen, for him and for us.

But the show has run for several years with several different Bills as hosts.

If for any reason Donald can no longer do it, Ghostline Entertainment has always been able to get a player involved.
                  Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                  And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Great to hear, Sal! Congrats on being able to return home.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• MidnightVoice
                      Retired (mostly)
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                      One of the first things I'll be doing upon my return is hosting the TV show "Out of Bounds" with Bills WR Donald Jones. The show has been running for several years with various Bills as co-hosts. Jones was the co-host last year and will be again this year, along with myself. The show is filmed on location at various WNY restaurants, bars and other businesses
                      Now all you have to do it take it on the road and film Bills Backers bars around the country

But to play
                      that’s the thing
                      shut up and deal
                      ~ Jesse May

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Way to go Coach!! So happy for you!
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

What the hell?!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                            • Jan 2003

So happy for you Sal, Always be happy with your progress but just a little short of satisfied and you will continue to move forward with your dreams
                            The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Congrats, Sal. Best of luck with the media gig, hope you find something quickly and prosper.

Originally posted by andyxc71
                              Awesome! Congratulations, Sal!

By the way.... I want to move back to the area, too, and do the teaching and coaching thing. I'm doing that down here in DC public schools and as soon as my future wife feels good about leaving DC and working in the federal building in Buffalo, we'll be folllowing you back! I'm guessing it's a good 5 years down the road, though!
                              Just thought I'd share!
                              Good luck!!!
                              Hopefully for your sake things might be a little bit straightened out here and schools will be hiring instead of laying off, cutting programs, etc.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Demon
                                • Mar 2003

Awesome Sal. Can't wait to watch your new show either in person or TWSN and best of luck of in the move. For even packing your bags and coming back to Buffalo, i have nothing but respect for you. It's a great area and i hope you do very well in your return!
                                Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X