Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BoB owners

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: BoB owners

my concerns exactly.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Historian
    I've had the time of my life watching Beddard throw a hissy fit every time something didn't go his way.

He's become the new OP via this game. Too funny!

It's Cher who really makes it all worthwhile though. Watching him piss and moan about every rule and every minute facet of this game is pure comic gold.

The best part is watching him in the middle of his hissy fit, have a moment of pure clarity....where he realizes how silly it is that he's arguing at all....then just revert back to arguing and whining.

It's priceless.

To be honest, all i really wanted was to be able to display a picture of Cameron Diaz in my sig. I could care less about the game....so if you all want to vote me off the island, I'm cool with that. I was only in it for a laugh.

If this is the "time of your life" and you are older than me, you must have had a pretty boring life with your mullett, t-tops and trans am.

I have always been about being fair. Any game I play, I like it to be fair.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 944 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EricStratton
    And we all know a game with 3 or 4 players cure brings in the excitement.
    If people wouldn't have bid over a quarter of their cap (sometimes more) on one card, they'd have more cap room to play longer...

Everyone knew the cap from the start... some apparently can't manage it well and have bought themselves out of the game a month in... That's their prerogative, but when those people close out their cap with 2-3, maybe 4 cards and there's many more cards to be won, it'll be very exciting for those who were patient enough to have the foresight to not thow $50k plus at every card in the first month of the game.

-Bill

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,925 Times in 4,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesYaY!
    I think the cap penalties should be much more substantial than what they are now. It might curtail some of this absolutely ridiculous bidding. I gotta tell you I almost don't feel inclined to even participate because I know my bid is gonna be doubled or even worse on a daily basis. I'm sure I'm not the only who has this feeling.

And to NBF, NO ONE is gonna have more than 5 cards the way the people have been bidding on everyone.
    The last month of the game the chicks will go cheap to the people who haven't been bidding.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 944 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy
    The last month of the game the chicks will go cheap to the people who haven't been winning and/or have cap room left.
    Fixed it for ya... Personally, I've put in a bid pretty much everyday, just not as much as the bids that have ended up winning.

-Bill

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

BTW, I bid on Drew because I really liked her. But nbf wanted her more, so I chose to sell her. I am now sitting on the sidelines waiting for the prices to come down or until my own personal top 10 list of chicks is available.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,925 Times in 4,375 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Michael82
    . I am now sitting on the sidelines waiting for the prices to come down or until my own personal top 10 list of chicks is available.
    You don't know if any will come out.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TacklingDummy
    You don't know if any will come out.
    No, but I have others that I like more that may come out. There's still plenty of time.