Trading Evans for anything lower than a 2nd rounder or a starting OLineman is a JOKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Trading Evans for anything lower than a 2nd rounder or a starting OLineman is a JOKE

I can't see what the team could gain by doing this?

I just understand this AT ALL.
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Trading Evans for anything lower than a 2nd rounder or a starting OLineman is a JOKE

ANSWER: It's the Buffalo Bills....the Wilson family tax write-off.

Comment

• GreedoII
      • Aug 2007

Re: Trading Evans for anything lower than a 2nd rounder or a starting OLineman is a JOKE

He's not worth a 2nd-4th in my opinion. He's 30 and has done nothing to prove his worth of being picked in the 1st rd. Nothing. Big deal...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Overvaluing our players again.

Comment

• ptd86
          • Dec 2006

Not sure how a 30 year old #2 WR coming off a bad year would net anywhere close to a 2nd round pick.. need to be a little more realistic, maybe a 4th and a 6th?

I think they clear up a spot to see how their young wr's will do, what's the point in holding up a spot when we know we aren't going to compete this year

Comment

• DieHrdBillsFan23
            Nobody Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills
            • Jan 2006

Shefter is saying a 4th round pick in return
            Lets Go Buffalo!!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

**** YOU BUDDY, **** YOU RALPH, AND **** THIS TEAM.

Comment

• Static
                The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                • Jul 2005

I heard the Dolphins were going to offer a 2nd round pick, but then realized he wasn't a QB.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Originally posted by GreedoII
                  He's not worth a 2nd-4th in my opinion. He's 30 and has done nothing to prove his worth of being picked in the 1st rd. Nothing. Big deal...
                  It's not his fault this team has had no offensive line since Kent Hull retired and no decent quarterback since Bledsoe was run out of town.

Thiis guy is good for 100+ catches on a real football team.

Oh and BTW, he broke Jerry Butler's team record for most yards in a single game....with Lossman throwing to him nonetheless.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                    **** YOU BUDDY, **** YOU RALPH, AND **** THIS TEAM.
                    It is seriously time to just move on to a new franchise to be a fan of.. When you this full of toxic hatred for a form of entertainment it is definitely time to move along. Why make yourself so miserable ?

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Historian
                      It's not his fault this team has had no offensive line since Kent Hull retired and no decent quarterback since Bledsoe was run out of town.

Oh and BTW, he broke Jerry Butler's team record for most yards in a single game....with Lossman throwing to him nonetheless.
                      and when we get back to that level of OL and down-field throws Lee will be 2 years older , slower, and in need of an extension...

better to get the young WR's ample experience in preparation for that in 2 years.

not thrilled by the trade, but it's all about developing our young players... Which is why they didn't reach for over hyped FA's or aging vets FA's at LB or OL...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian

He's been the #1 receiver here for how many years? He's never come close to 100 receptions. Hell, he's never come close to 90.

Comment

• RandolphDuke
                          • Sep 2008

Is the Bills front office somehow getting...dumber? Are their lead paint chips in all the meals served at OBD? It's some kind of cumulative stupidity that gets worse over time.

I thought the draft was pretty solid, but this trade is pretty baffling.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Well, I am done defending Nix & the Bills. I want to see RESULTS NOW!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ptd86
                              Not sure how a 30 year old #2 WR coming off a bad year would net anywhere close to a 2nd round pick.. need to be a little more realistic, maybe a 4th and a 6th?

I think they clear up a spot to see how their young wr's will do, what's the point in holding up a spot when we know we aren't going to compete this year
                              Ok then why trade him at all then.... ESPECIALLY FOR A NOTHING PICK!!! Down or not at least he would have contributed.

Comment

Working...
                              X