Thread: Hey Icky......

Thanks
    Thanked 17,694 Times in 8,478 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Hey Icky......

How do you see the Pats RBs splitting carries this year?

This is a VERY important question
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Hey Icky......

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter
    How do you see the Pats RBs splitting carries this year?

This is a VERY important question
    Pretty much same as last year. Green-Ellis is the early-down guy and gets goalline carries, so he will get TDs. He will have games he carries the load and others he may only get limited carries.

Woodhead will play extensively as a change-of-pace and in passing sets, but won't play a lot in the Red Zone.

Vareen is a very quick guy and has better speed than anyone else, but he was hurt all camp so I doubt he makes much of an impact this year, barring an injury.

Ridley looked great in camp and in games, but didn't get much run with the starters and got banged up a couple weeks ago. Isn't practicing yet, so I don't think he makes much of an impact early on.

If you are asking fantasy-wise, Green-Ellis is the best bet. Solid, consistent guy who gets goalline work. Only problem is his playing time depends on opponent/situation.

The guy to get fantasy-wise is Hernandez. He is going to blow up this year, he looks incredible in camp. I wouldn't be surprised if he lead them in receiving, if he stays healthy.