I know you guys will be crushed, but Jason Peters looks like he misses next week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

I know you guys will be crushed, but Jason Peters looks like he misses next week.

Both Peters and Trent Cole have "significant strains" that will keep them out a few weeks.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: I know you guys will be crushed, but Jason Peters looks like he misses next week.

Well there goes all our sacks.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Re: I know you guys will be crushed, but Jason Peters looks like he misses next week.

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
      "significant strains"
      Financial ? Is he ever happy ?

Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• streetkings01
        • Jul 2006

Does Peters play LT or RT for the Eagles? The reason why I ask that is because Vick is left handed.
        You can call me streetkings

Comment

• psubills62
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
          Does Peters play LT or RT for the Eagles? The reason why I ask that is because Vick is left handed.
          I'm quite sure he still plays LT. That's where he was playing against the Falcons earlier in the season. I want to say King Dunlap is currently their starter at RT? Not sure about that though.
          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Damn... There goes that sack and 2 holding calls he averages!

Comment

• streetkings01
              • Jul 2006

So Winston Justice steps in correct? Maybe the D can get some pressure.........seems like everyone over the past 3 years can get pressure on the Eagles.
              You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
              X