Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some things never ****ing change...

Thanks
    Thanked 30,668 Times in 17,515 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Some things never ****ing change...

Geez, ya mean a new owner and fancy new locker room doesn't guarantee success? Who'da thunk that?

Have patience, it's still preseason.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Thanks
    Thanked 26,398 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by YardRat
    Geez, ya mean a new owner and fancy new locker room doesn't guarantee success? Who'da thunk that?

Have patience, it's still preseason.
    I've had patience.

Everything I'm complaining about are problems that have been around forever.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Roysie's hurt, by the way. He has a hamstring injury he has been dealing with since training camp. I would let him sit in the press box for a game or two to try and rest it, if it isn't going away.
    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-26-2011 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

i think Ruff calling leino out about asking to move to winger, was done to set up a move back to center, when he doesnt produce any better out there, but regardless of where he is on faceoffs, he still plays more like a center than a winger... he likes to be the set-up guy, controling the puck and making plays that way, also he was brought in here to play on the Vanek Pominville line, and hasnt had a chance as of yet, because of Adam playing as well as he has. i'm sure at somepoint he will get his chance with the top line, but until Adam starts playing like a rookie, thats not going to happen. Also there have been reports that Leino didnt start "clicking" and "gelling" with his teammates in philly until around new years, he may be a "slow starter"
    RIP Tommy D!
    12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

after watching the game again Tampa Bay is a very good team. They pushed Boston to the brink of elimination in the Eastern Conf. Finals last season. I have no problem with Tampa Bay in matter of fact I like the Lightning they are my third favorite team there I said it!

Veteran Zoner
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mski
    i think Ruff calling leino out about asking to move to winger, was done to set up a move back to center, when he doesnt produce any better out there, but regardless of where he is on faceoffs, he still plays more like a center than a winger... he likes to be the set-up guy, controling the puck and making plays that way, also he was brought in here to play on the Vanek Pominville line, and hasnt had a chance as of yet, because of Adam playing as well as he has. i'm sure at somepoint he will get his chance with the top line, but until Adam starts playing like a rookie, thats not going to happen. Also there have been reports that Leino didnt start "clicking" and "gelling" with his teammates in philly until around new years, he may be a "slow starter"
    it wasn't Lindy calling Leino out, Leino is the one that asked Lindy to put him on Wing.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,215 Times in 3,684 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    the only good thing is that the rest of our division is looking pretty soft right now. I suspect Boston will turn out a lot better than they look right now and Toronto will turn out to be worse, but it looks like Montreal and Ottawa aren't going to be any kind of threat.
    All of them have been scored on more then they've scored, less one that's even. We also have a nice game against one of the worst teams in the league tonight, so you'll see a more positive result on the scoreboard (I predicted 5-2 Sabres).
    Last edited by Skooby; 10-27-2011 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,398 Times in 13,784 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
    All of them have been scored on more then they've scored, less one that's even. We also have a nice game against one of the worst teams in the league tonight, so you'll see a more positive result on the scoreboard (I predicted 5-2 Sabres).
    I wish I shared your confidence.

We just got shut out 3-0 then dropped a 2 goal lead at home to the same team. Back-to-back losses like that can be demoralizing for a team.

the good news is that I probably won't be able to watch, and if I do it'll be on a ****ty computer stream, and for some reason that always seems to increase our chances of winning....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,215 Times in 3,684 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    I wish I shared your confidence.

We just got shut out 3-0 then dropped a 2 goal lead at home to the same team. Back-to-back losses like that can be demoralizing for a team.

the good news is that I probably won't be able to watch, and if I do it'll be on a ****ty computer stream, and for some reason that always seems to increase our chances of winning....
    The worse the picture quality, the better the Sabres look.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzpatrick'sbeard
    it wasn't Lindy calling Leino out, Leino is the one that asked Lindy to put him on Wing.
    Lindy was calling him out by making such a public statement about it, yes Leino ased for the move, no Ruff didnt have to make a statement about it to the media before he actually made the move.