Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT - Blue Jackets @ Sabres

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: GDT - Blue Jackets @ Sabres

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    solid 1st, decent 3rd, awful 2nd.

I still say this would have been a loss against a better team, but we got the win and that's all that matters for the moment.
    The second period left me shaking my head, we can't play like this at any point during a game. It's actually like the whole team takes a science formula & comes out different people, I can't explain it any other way.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,309 Times in 13,733 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
    The second period left me shaking my head, we can't play like this at any point during a game. It's actually like the whole team takes a science formula & comes out different people, I can't explain it any other way.
    For as long as I can remember, this team has struggled to play complete games. They'll dominate for a while- or even a whole period- then out of nowhere they'll look like **** again.

I'm glad they got 2 PP goals. And I'm happy to see that Enroth looks like the real deal. He really saved them several times. But I hate all the breakaways they allowed and I hate that they allowed CBJ back in a game they were dominating (at least on the scoreboard).

Myers is playing like ****. Luke Adam is still a little off but I like this kid- I think he's going to be a great player for us.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,309 Times in 13,733 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

oh and the 2nd Columbus goal never should have happened because there was blatant interference before it that wasn't called.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    For as long as I can remember, this team has struggled to play complete games. They'll dominate for a while- or even a whole period- then out of nowhere they'll look like **** again.

I'm glad they got 2 PP goals. And I'm happy to see that Enroth looks like the real deal. He really saved them several times. But I hate all the breakaways they allowed and I hate that they allowed CBJ back in a game they were dominating (at least on the scoreboard).

Myers is playing like ****. Luke Adam is still a little off but I like this kid- I think he's going to be a great player for us.
    How anyone can call you anything less than brutully honest is beyond me. You serve reality that people are unwilling to digest mentally, it's really a gift. Maybe the people who attempt to mock or pass off your words as complaints can't see what's been given to them, everything.

Don't ever let people tell you who you are, where you live or what you do right or wrong. I live a similiar way, so I can relate.