• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Saint Tebow

..was exposed badly by the Lions in front of his Denver disciples.

How soon before the Brady Quinn chants begin ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Re: Saint Tebow

Praying just doesn't help.

Comment

• jcdavey
      • Dec 2006

tebow proves (as if ben roethlisberger already hasn't) that high character doesn't equate to qbing skills)

if you can't be consistent as a qb, or for that matter any position, it just doesn't matter what kind of person you are

oj simpson also proved this lol

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Anybody catch the celebration Stephen Tulloch did after his sack yesterday?

He prayed for forgiveness after hitting Saint Tebow.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• JoeMama
          Emotion Sickness
          • Oct 2002

Tulloch just punched his ticket to hell.
          Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• EricStratton
            • Jul 2002

Trent Dilfer ripped him a new one on the late SportCenter.

His final analysis is it Tebow can't get his **** strait in the next few weeks his days as a QB are over.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

So now Tulloch and Dilfer are going to hell and per my Twitter feed Im also going to hell for daring to question the almighty TIMMAH!
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• Jaydog57
                Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
                • Oct 2002

I loved how he was getting hailed last week by the casual football fan who thinks Tebow is awesome regardless. Never mind he came back to barely beat a winless team at the end of the game. He'll be needing to do some extra Tebowing if they have to play the Packers or the Steelers.
                "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EricStratton
                  Trent Dilfer ripped him a new one on the late SportCenter.

His final analysis is it Tebow can't get his **** strait in the next few weeks his days as a QB never were.
                  corrected.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Look, I don't like the guy, never liked the guy, probably will never like the guy but I can still earn some respect for him.

He is tough, a team leader, yada yada yada...he is not an NFL QB, plain and simple. He needs to channel his talent and either be a TE or a RB. There is no disgrace in switching positions (e.g., George Wilson) and applying your talents and contributing to the team - and earning respect in the process. The guy, as a QB, isn't even as good as Flutie. The guy, as a pseudo-QB, is 10x worse than Flutie. He'll be a footnote if he doesn't change positions, imo.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                      Praying just doesn't help.
                      God answers every prayer, but sometimes the answer is no.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jaydog57
                        Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        Look, I don't like the guy, never liked the guy, probably will never like the guy but I can still earn some respect for him.

He is tough, a team leader, yada yada yada...he is not an NFL QB, plain and simple. He needs to channel his talent and either be a TE or a RB. There is no disgrace in switching positions (e.g., George Wilson) and applying your talents and contributing to the team - and earning respect in the process. The guy, as a QB, isn't even as good as Flutie. The guy, as a pseudo-QB, is 10x worse than Flutie. He'll be a footnote if he doesn't change positions, imo.
                        Yeah, he's definitely a TE who plays/attempts the QB position.
                        "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                          He'll be a footnote if he doesn't change positions, imo.
                          He'll endure forever, appearing on Dancing With The Stars, Cake Boss, his own Oprah Channel show & saving souls on Benny Hinn Primetime with Tim Tebow.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                            He'll endure forever, appearing on Dancing With The Stars, Cake Boss, his own Oprah Channel show & saving souls on Benny Hinn Primetime with Tim Tebow.
                            If that is what somebody wants to be famous for then let them.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

I cant almost guarantee is Tebow leaves the NFL we won't see him for a while. He'll emerge again and maybe do the reality TV thing but I truly believe he'll enter the ministry.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍