Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All season long, I've heard you Buffalo Bill fans say "The Jets Suck" etc, etc.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

All season long, I've heard you Buffalo Bill fans say "The Jets Suck" etc, etc.

Well, tomorrow come 1:00, we'll see who the better team is. I already know the answer, but we'll see.

Yes, the Jets haven't gone to the super bowl over the past 2 years, but then again, we've made consecutive trips to the AFC Championship game during both seasons under Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. We've eliminated QB's and teams such as Palmer and the Bengals, Rivers and the Chargers, Manning and the Colts and Brady and the Patriots; all on the road. But yet, the Jets "suck" because we failed to beat the Colts of 09 and Steelers of last year. Right. If Super Bowl wins are the only thing that matter through the eyes of Buffalo fans, I guess it's safe to say that "every team" other than the Saints and Packers "suck", including the Bills who haven't made the playoffs in god knows when (being sarcastic).

Now, everytime I've read this message board this season... I've seen Buffalo fans (because of a fast 3-0 start) talking about how Sanchez sucks, Rex Ryan sucks, the Jets suck, the Jets are done etc, etc. Well, if you all fail to beat the Jets AT HOME in Buffalo tomorrow... What's that say about the Bills moving forward? For weeks on end now, you all have asked me "Who has the better record, enjoy 3rd place" etc, etc. Well, with a Jets win against the Bills tomorrow... We'll be ahead of the Bills with a head to head tiebreaker. And unless the Giants beat the Patriots, the Bills would then be in 3rd place while losing 3 of 5 games after a nice little 3-0 start.

The Jets are 3-1 against the Bills under Rex and Sanchez. We've outscored you all by the score of 108-50 during our past 4 meetings, and we've also rushed for 249, 318, 273 and 276 yards during our past 4 matchups. That's 1,116 yards, and an average of 279 rushing yards per game over the past two seasons. How quickly you Buffalo fans have forgotten. But yes, I know, "what's happened over the past two years mean nothing" in the eyes of Buffalo fans, but then again, that's only because you've been on the wrong sick of the sticks in regards to the Jets.

In closing... The Jets defense has DOMINATED Fitzpatrick dating back to 2008. He's looked like dog **** against our defense. And Fred Jackson? He's always been shut down by the Jets defense. Win or lose, I'll be back come 4:00 PM. And I can guarantee you, that you'll be singing a different tune when it comes to the Jets.

Yup... "We Suck".

clumping platelets

Re: All season long, I've heard you Buffalo Bill fans say "The Jets Suck" etc, etc.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: All season long, I've heard you Buffalo Bill fans say "The Jets Suck" etc, etc.

Jets don't suck. Shame on anyone who said that. This will be a very hard game to win and it could easily go either way.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Anyone who said the Jets suck is just talking ****. Jets ****ing destroyed us twice last season, and Fitz's four career starts against them have all been very bad.
    That being said, if the Bills win tomorrow you deserve to get ****ing roasted.
    Last edited by Slim; 11-06-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 913 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Heh. I'm not sure where that came from. I don't think you'll find many people who said "the Jets suck."

You will, however, find people who say "Sanchez sucks." And rightfully so - he does.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    That being said, if the Bills win tomorrow you deserve to getting ****ing roasted.
    Of course. I've been here for many of years, and have NEVER hid under a rock after a Bills win over the Jets. I myself believe it'll be a great game, but if Fitz struggles... I can see a Jets blow out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 913 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You do have to admit, tho, that the Jets have been less than stellar this year. Certainly not deserving of the praise that Jets fans have been giving them.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I think you need to relax. You know what can you tell me that JET fans don't say we suck?Cuz you would be lying if you said they don't.Tomorrow's game is going to be a division game. Because if the Bills Win tomorrow we will be happy and then we will move on to Dallas.And If we lose, we lose.And then you can laugh with Adam Sandler and Kevin James lol. Take your anti-depressant and relax and just watch the game tomorrow because we will all be at the edge of our seats.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!! Luisito23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 969 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Angry Re: All season long, I've heard you Buffalo Bill fans say "The Jets Suck" etc, etc.

There, I said it.
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

NICE

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

lol.......... the bills are playing way beyond anyones expectations and the jets as usual are slow starters.

its a divisional game... both teams could be 16-0 or 0-16 and play a dreadfully boring game.... or it could be a barnburner like the past few patriots/bills divisional openers........

im expecting a close game but i've been wrong before

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,119 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Why do you come onto a Bills forum and cry about what we think of your ****ty team constantly?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Quote Originally Posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

25th ranked run defense v Fred Jackson...

'nuf said.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,215 Times in 3,684 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by HendersonD06
    Well, tomorrow come 1:00, we'll see who the better team is. I already know the answer, but we'll see.

Yes, the Jets haven't gone to the super bowl over the past 2 years, but then again, we've made consecutive trips to the AFC Championship game during both seasons under Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. We've eliminated QB's and teams such as Palmer and the Bengals, Rivers and the Chargers, Manning and the Colts and Brady and the Patriots; all on the road. But yet, the Jets "suck" because we failed to beat the Colts of 09 and Steelers of last year. Right. If Super Bowl wins are the only thing that matter through the eyes of Buffalo fans, I guess it's safe to say that "every team" other than the Saints and Packers "suck", including the Bills who haven't made the playoffs in god knows when (being sarcastic).

Now, everytime I've read this message board this season... I've seen Buffalo fans (because of a fast 3-0 start) talking about how Sanchez sucks, Rex Ryan sucks, the Jets suck, the Jets are done etc, etc. Well, if you all fail to beat the Jets AT HOME in Buffalo tomorrow... What's that say about the Bills moving forward? For weeks on end now, you all have asked me "Who has the better record, enjoy 3rd place" etc, etc. Well, with a Jets win against the Bills tomorrow... We'll be ahead of the Bills with a head to head tiebreaker. And unless the Giants beat the Patriots, the Bills would then be in 3rd place while losing 3 of 5 games after a nice little 3-0 start.

The Jets are 3-1 against the Bills under Rex and Sanchez. We've outscored you all by the score of 108-50 during our past 4 meetings, and we've also rushed for 249, 318, 273 and 276 yards during our past 4 matchups. That's 1,116 yards, an
    Quote Originally Posted by Philagape
    Danny Gare is a clear and present danger to the English language.

If he had spoken that sentence, it would be "DannyGaresclearpresdangertEnglilangage."
    d an average of 279 rushing yards per game over the past two seasons. How quickly you Buffalo fans have forgotten. But yes, I know, "what's happened over the past two years mean nothing" in the eyes of Buffalo fans, but then again, that's only because you've been on the wrong sick of the sticks in regards to the Jets.

In closing... The Jets defense has DOMINATED Fitzpatrick dating back to 2008. He's looked like dog **** against our defense. And Fred Jackson? He's always been shut down by the Jets defense. Win or lose, I'll be back come 4:00 PM. And I can guarantee you, that you'll be singing a different tune when it comes to the Jets.

Yup... "We Suck".
    In less than 12 hours, you'll be tasting a salty Buffalo sac.
    Last edited by Skooby; 11-06-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I love it! Come to a bills forum writing a book long post about what other fans are saying about ur team lol. Classic

Thanks
    Thanked 1,747 Times in 987 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

The New Jersey Jets Suck.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

If the Bills win by less than 3 points the OP will start making excuses as will the national media etc.

The onus is on the DL to stop the run and if they do, it won't be close. Bills win by double digits.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Do you feel better now? Cuz, y'know this is a Bills board and people MIGHT have a slanted view at times ... just spit ballin'.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Registered User Forward_Lateral's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,124 Times in 4,305 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

If the Jets sucked, this game wouldn't be so big. Get over yourself. Nobody says the Jets suck. They are still going to get their asses handed to them today though.