From a Jets fan: Good luck during our week 12 matchup today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Re: From a Jets fan: Good luck during our week 12 matchup today.

Wow, what a great freaking game! Stevie Johnson did a number on Revis, which is rare, but Johnson dropped the ball and blew the game when it mattered most.

Good game Buffalo fans.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

So hard being a Jets fan.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

You can't even pass on this ****ty secondary, sanchez is awful.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Crisis
          You can't even pass on this ****ty secondary, sanchez is awful.
          Sanchez throwing 4 TD's says hello. lol. Did you NOT watch the game? Including a CLUTCH 4th quarter comeback during the last Jets offensive drive of the game.

Comment

• Crisis
            • Aug 2004

throwing 4 TDs means nothing. the jets running game moved the ball, all sanchez did was throw to a couple wide open receivers on blown coverages.

he's terrible, and the sooner the jets realize it the better (for them)

i just watched this secondary get abused by matt moore, sanchez is garbage.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
              • Feb 2009

Congrats Dhenderson..The Jets were life and death to beat a team they should have beaten by 2 touchdowns easily

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Unfortunately for you and your pos QB you don't get to play against a George Edwards defense again this year.

Comment

• HendersonD06
                  • Oct 2005

Sounds like a sad Bills fan. Sanchez has been to consecutive AFC Championship games. Wake me up when career Jag Fitzpatrick wins a playoff game. Better yet, wake me up when your JAG ever plays during a postseason game. Which will be never.

Bye bye for now. Enjoy the loss and hope you're planning for the NFL draft because it's OVER for the Bills here in 2011. Enjoy the draft. Getting ready to enjoy this Patriots-Eagles game. 7-0 Eagles baby!

Comment

• paladin warrior
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis
                    Congrats Dhenderson..The Jets were life and death to beat a team they should have beaten by 2 touchdowns easily
                    Hey Dont Congrat to Dhererson..Dhernderson is F**K it green S**t head

Comment

• Crisis
                      • Aug 2004

Who's talking about fitz here? Our QB situation has nothing to do with your QB getting carried by the talent around him and being god awful.

Comment

• Novacane
                        • Jul 2002

It's totally hilarious that someone thinks Sanchez is good based on his play against the Bills.

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Novacane
                          It's totally hilarious that someone thinks Sanchez is good based on his play against the Bills.
                          he must've missed the part where everyone not named john beck makes this defense look like a bunch of high schoolers.

sanchez didn't even look good, either. but looking average vs this defense = TERRIBLE.

Comment

• paladin warrior
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06
                            Sounds like a sad Bills fan. Sanchez has been to consecutive AFC Championship games. Wake me up when career Jag Fitzpatrick wins a playoff game. Better yet, wake me up when your JAG ever plays during a postseason game. Which will be never.

Bye bye for now. Enjoy the loss and hope you're planning for the NFL draft because it's OVER for the Bills here in 2011. Enjoy the draft. Getting ready to enjoy this Patriots-Eagles game. 7-0 Eagles baby!
                            U AGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get f**K Out of here .u dont belong bills fan form here. Go back ur own damn ugly mother f##ker jet fan form Big A$$-O ..U r not welcome to our Bill fan form u ugly F##k face

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
                              he must've missed the part where everyone not named john beck makes this defense look like a bunch of high schoolers.

sanchez didn't even look good, either. but looking average vs this defense = TERRIBLE.

Two of his TD passes were so open I could have made them. And that's not exagerating.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                                The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HendersonD06

what a major league P r I C k
                                In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                                X