Who is realistically going to be available to replace Edwards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Who is realistically going to be available to replace Edwards?

Wanny? I'm afraid we're going to fire this guy just to make another lateral move... seems to be the Bills' MO
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Re: Who is realistically going to be available to replace Edwards?

Eric Mangini?

Comment

• kishoph
      • Jun 2003

The guy pumping gas down the street from me. No really I give the Defense some credit, they put us in a position to win the game the last 2 weeks but the Offense failed. to score.
      Last edited by kishoph; 12-04-2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kishoph
        The guy pumping gas down the street from me.

I don't think he could be worse. That's the sad thing!

Comment

• kingJofNYC
          • Sep 2009

Yeah, I have no real solution to be honest. I guess you'd have to look at the best defenses in the league and pick a LB/DL/DB coach from said staff, just like the Giants did with Spags because there really isn't a big name out there besides Mangina. Spags will be available but that dude is going to the Eagles if Reid is still there.
          Last edited by kingJofNYC; 12-04-2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

Kevin Greene. LB coach for Packers. Would be a huge pick up. Maybe Barnett can recruit him.

Comment

• Cleve
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by kishoph
              The guy pumping gas down the street from me. No really I give the Defense some credit, they put us in a position to win the game the last 2 weeks but the Offense failed. to score.

Meh, they gave up 150 yds of rushing today to one Titans' player. That's pretty sieve -like in my opinion.

It's especially disheartening when you realize the Bills have made little progress in improving run defense, although it's been a pressing need for years.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
              per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• cookie G
                • Mar 2003

Kirby Smart

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Smart will take a hc job at the college level over a dc position in the NFL.

Maybe Gailey can pull a couple of G-Tech strings and lure Al Groh back to the big leagues.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Jul 2007

Let's get K. Williams, George Wilson, Shawne Merriman, Terrence McGee, Chris Kelsay, Chris White, Torrell Troup, and Reggie Torbor healthy enough to have an off season where they can train, stay fit and provide what this defense was drawn up to be.

I still find it hilarious that people don't blame injuries for this team's downfall. You go in to a season with a set 53 man roster. When that roster goes to ****, and even all at the same spot, you're going to be screwed.
                    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                      • Sep 2009

Kirby Smart is going to coach everywhere next year.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

Nolan

Phins D-Cord

depends on coaching switch but usually they will bring in there guys

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                          Will not tolerate vandalism.
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
                          Let's get K. Williams, George Wilson, Shawne Merriman, Terrence McGee, Chris Kelsay, Chris White, Torrell Troup, and Reggie Torbor healthy enough to have an off season where they can train, stay fit and provide what this defense was drawn up to be.

I still find it hilarious that people don't blame injuries for this team's downfall. You go in to a season with a set 53 man roster. When that roster goes to ****, and even all at the same spot, you're going to be screwed.
                          Good coaches know how to keep their players healthy.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot
                            Good coaches know how to keep their players healthy.
                            Yeah, it's called a strength and conditioning coach, and he must be a ****ing moron. Also, a good defensive coordinator can keep his defense off the field, so yeah, you're somewhat right, but why is it that no one on other teams lose their BEST PLAYERS (Bell, Williams, Jackson, Hairston, Wilson, Merriman, McGee, Kelsay) and lose role players instead of key cogs in the grand scheme?

How the heck is it we lose our stud sumo man, have to move our stud DE to that part, then lose his backup so we bring in Subway employees to fill in? We lost Kelsay who finally decides he wants to be a playmaker with essentially a rookie in Batten and there is no pass rush?

The coaches aside from Chan suck. It's obvious, it's pathetically obvious, but it's not the players fault. We have the talent. Hell, we have the pieces, and the coordinators made the perfect plan for them. All the key players did great... but when you lose the keys, you can't open the lock to the playoffs. Injuries doomed this team and it's coordinator, since he lost his cogs and lost any form of support.

No depth = Career death.
                            Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• jimmacie
                              • Dec 2008

Anybody would be better than Edwards - totally in over his head.

Comment

Working...
                              X