Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barnaby Busted

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Barnaby Busted

How stupid can a man be?

1st stupid decision - Barnaby was on thin ice from the incidents earlier this year - even if he wants to go to a bar and have a few, ride with a designated driver, or pay for a taxi. Anything to avoid possible violations of his plea bargain. But no, he just goes out and drives.

2nd stupid decision - after he already made stupid decision 1, to drive when he shouldn't have and somehow damaged the wheel of the car while driving drunk, he should have just parked it (legally), called a tow truck and friggin walked home. Or called a taxi cab. IF he'd done this, he probably could have still avoided the DWI charge. Probably most of the drama and the damage to the Porsche occurred by him trying to drive it when it shouldn't be driven.

3rd stupid decision - If you're driving DWI, you probably want to minimize the attention you might draw to yourself. But what is gonna draw more attention in an upscale suburban residential neighborhood/area than a badly damaged Porsche scrapeing and skittering on it's wheel/frame in a semi-controlled weaving fashion down the street? He might as well have set off some Roman candles from the roof while he was at it, and had 4 lit Tiki Torches burning away on all 4 corners of the vehicle - sheesh!
    Last edited by Cleve; 12-06-2011 at 12:01 PM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!

Registered User TheGhostofJimKelly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Forward_Lateral
    Why not, they seem to be the cause of everything else these days.
    I don't know, these guys are killing themselves because of it. I am not giving the guy an excuse and most of the people here are poking fun at him, but who knows what effects of his hockey career are going on with him. It is always easy to say the guy is dumb, but it might be that he is not right.
    Last edited by TheGhostofJimKelly; 12-06-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dude was on a weekend long binge from what some people I know have told me. I do it all the time, but like I said, I take cabs or just sit on my couch.

Virginia Beach, VA, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

that's what happens when you watch the bills play
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS