• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Re: Flyers @ Sabres GDT

Miller stopped slow foot Jagr on a break, Jagr somewhat handed Miller the puck on that one. Miller just does not seem to make the big save anymore. Same old Sabres. Too many give aways and odd man rushes, playing one period of hockey, the goalie can't make the big save, there is a huge momentum swinging goal (like end of first period), the defensemen play an inconsistent game between whetehr want to be attacking Dmen or they want to be play it safe Dmen, and all of these things relate back to the fact that Lindy Ruff should not be coach of the Buffalo Sabres and has not deserved to be for years now.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      I KNEW it would be Miller's fault. Couldn't wait to hear that.
      I never said it was his fault. This game was mostly on McNabb and Gerbe.

But, at the same time, our supposed stars need to play like stars. Miller didn't do that. In fact, he hasn't done it in about two years. This team isn't going to win unless Miller pulls saves out of his ass, and Miller can't be counted on to do that. It's not fair, but it is that simple.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Miller is saving his all-star play for the Olympics next year so the World thinks he is an elite goalie.

Comment

• Cleve
          • Oct 2004

IF the Sabres had generated more offense - more shots on goal, more hits, etc etc etc, then Miller wouldn't have been pressured as much.

I also didn't think Miller gave up 'soft' goals, but you'd think an 'elite' goalie would have stopped more. Tim Thomas, for example had a GAA of 1.98 during last year's playoffs and Stanley Cup.

Of course, Thomas has better defensemen - and he doesn't have an idiot like Graignany handing a puck to his opponent's best player either for a breakaway.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
          per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• SkateZilla
            • Dec 2002

AS soon as i saw that pass, i looked at my brother and said game over.

and VS tried to pin it on Erhoff, roflmao for not coming back to the middle..

how about if Gragnani never made the pass and dumped it deeper......
            Skate Zilla
            -----------------------
            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Cleve
              • Oct 2004

I'm afraid that this team could start plummeting fast in the standings. They were VERY lucky to squeak out that win against the Predators - Predators out shot them by more than 2-1, and dominated in several other stats as well as I recall. This was a TERRIBLE down-note to start a multi-game home-stand with.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
              per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

Working...
              X