X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cleve
    • Oct 2004

Re: Panthers @ Sabres GDT

Other than Gragnani, the Sabres played a solid game tonight! Let's string a few more efforts like that together. McNabb ought to get a medal for that assist on the first goal - guy didn't even have a stick, and somehow he outplayed the Panthers.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Strong game.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
        anybody else so disappointed in the home crowds this year? even when the sabres were in first place they were awful. such a let down to watch a bunch of games at home with the fans sleeping through it.
        I'm sorry, but this pisses me off. What have the Sabres done to get the home crowd excited? After last night's win, they are only 6-8-2 at home. That's pathetic! The games have been boring and the team has been terrible! Why should the fans get up and cheer if the team gives them nothing to cheer about?

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Michael82
          I'm sorry, but this pisses me off. What have the Sabres done to get the home crowd excited? After last night's win, they are only 6-8-2 at home. That's pathetic! The games have been boring and the team has been terrible! Why should the fans get up and cheer if the team gives them nothing to cheer about?
          I watch a game in NASHVILLE where nash is losing all game and the fans are still chanting and loud.

buffalo crowds are pathetic this year. team is 3 points out of first place with a ton of injuries... even the sabres' first real home game of the year the arena was dead.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
          X