• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: 2011 Results!

So we have utm, jokeman, yardie, TD and mystic left....
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• utmhead
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by FancyPats
      Word on the street is that I was torpedoed by one of the competitors finishing better than me. Bush.

Hey Dick,
      I told you I judged fairly and evenly, It was the same all the way around. I do not particular care for your cards and my scores for your team showed it.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

I will ban you for such TOS violations. Everyone get along, now!
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
          The Voice of Reason
          • Jul 2007

FP at 6?! Wow... well played but woooow.
          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
            Thurm just edges out nbf!

9THATHURMANATOR7.007.1014.10
            REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

5The Jokeman6.858.2615.11

Congrats Jokeman... no team scored a 16... you were right in the mix. I also believe you have the highest value score in the game.
              It was all

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

nothing? you guys snoozin?
                It was all

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

Congrats Jokeman.

Good luck UTM, Yardie and TD.

Better?

Comment

• The Jokeman
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FancyPats
                    Word on the street is that I was torpedoed by one of the competitors finishing better than me. Bush.

Prepon and Hathaway are a bit overpriced and while Jenna Fischer is underpriced she's not really one I categorize as hot but more like girl next door cute etc. That said I am mildly shocked I've made this far as while I thought the women are hot I was not sure anyone else did based on the preliminary pole.
                    Last edited by The Jokeman; 12-14-2011, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• utmhead
                      • Oct 2005

Thanks Joke Man for making my point

Comment

• EricStratton
                        • Jul 2002

I think starting the game late, as it's been said, was a huge advantage to some.

Add in the few players who got cards before the game went public and I think the 2012 results will be closer to how the game should be played.

That said the final 5 players did a great job.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

If Yardie doesn't win it is a travesty.
                          Shannon Tweed, Jenna Bush, Rena Mero, Kate Gosselin on top five teams?

Comment

• mysticsoto
                            Too sober for this...
                            • Apr 2004

I started from the beginning and I think Yardie did too so...some of us that have lasted to the end were here from the start. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I was patient when those high prices were being paid for some of the girls early on. I would have loved to have some of the women than went (Gina Carano, Olivia Munn, etc) but I stuck to the plan - as tough as it was not to overbid early to grab someone.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by EricStratton
                              I think starting the game late, as it's been said, was a huge advantage to some.

Add in the few players who got cards before the game went public and I think the 2012 results will be closer to how the game should be played.

That said the final 5 players did a great job.
                              Remember a few months back when someone asked how the Zone was going to ruin the game?

I responded by saying that everyone was going to be out of cap space by Oct, which would render the last 2 months meaningless?

Well, it was a bit of an exaggeration but the general concept is exactly what happened. All the people who spent 60 or 70k for one girl had to sit on the sidelines out of cap space while people who were late to the game were getting hotter girls in the 40k range.

No one thought long-term when the game first started.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                                I started from the beginning and I think Yardie did too so...some of us that have lasted to the end were here from the start. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I was patient when those high prices were being paid for some of the girls early on. I would have loved to have some of the women than went (Gina Carano, Olivia Munn, etc) but I stuck to the plan - as tough as it was not to overbid early to grab someone.
                                What hurt was getting a bunch of those free agents at the end after I had already spent to my cap. Including Munn.

Comment

Working...
                                X