• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: 2011 Results!

Originally posted by OpIv37
    Remember a few months back when someone asked how the Zone was going to ruin the game?

I responded by saying that everyone was going to be out of cap space by Oct, which would render the last 2 months meaningless?

Well, it was a bit of an exaggeration but the general concept is exactly what happened. All the people who spent 60 or 70k for one girl had to sit on the sidelines out of cap space while people who were late to the game were getting hotter girls in the 40k range.

No one thought long-term when the game first started.
    Nice unintentional typo!

I tried to stay out of the early high prices and figured about a month and a half in to get four good cards at about 50 apiece. Didn't seem to help

Comment

• mysticsoto
      Too sober for this...
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      If Yardie doesn't win it is a travesty.
      Shannon Tweed, Jenna Bush, Rena Mero, Kate Gosselin on top five teams?
      Everybody that is left is capable of winning this and would be well deserved with the cards they have...

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

4mysticsoto7.168.0815.24
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• utmhead
          • Oct 2005

I had Mysticsoto # 1 so # 4 is a surprise to me

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Nice unintentional typo!

I tried to stay out of the early high prices and figured about a month and a half in to get four good cards at about 50 apiece. Didn't seem to help
            actually it wasn't a typo- someone actually did start a thread asking how the Zone would screw up the game.

MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by King Bedard
              4mysticsoto7.168.0815.24
              Fixed! FIXED!!!

J/K. I'm happy I made it this far.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Do you guys want to see the full scores on the top three or do you not care?
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

I WANT FULL SCORES ON EVERYBODY AND WHO SCORED THEM!

There is a severe lack of *****ing in this thread. I'm trying though.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                    Too sober for this...
                    • Apr 2004

On the top 5.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

maybe you should have done the scoring like the Olympic figure skaters and dropped the top and bottom scores!

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

nothing? you guys snoozin?
                        I'm at work so it's tough for me to sneak on and comment...hopefully I can catch up at lunch.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

maybe you should have done the scoring like the Olympic figure skaters and dropped the top and bottom scores!
                          good suggestion... could be something we do next year.
                          It was all

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

3Tackling Dummy7.897.4715.37
                            It was all

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

The difference between second and third was .01
                              It was all

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                                Unreachable Douche
                                • Jul 2002

Top 3, SUCK IT, Blen, my dirt azz whores like Christina rule.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X