X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Vikings #3 pick: If Robert Griffin III is available, we'll pass or tradedown

They're sticking with Ponder, so RGIII might be had there:

The Minnesota Vikings spent the 12th overall pick in last year's NFL draft on Christian Ponder with the idea that he's going to be their franchise quarterback for years to come, and nothing that happened in Ponder's rookie season will change that.

Using the draft chart, it would cost us our 1st & 2nd this season / 1st next season to move up to the 3rd spot.
    Last edited by Skooby; 01-04-2012, 04:43 PM.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Vikings #3 pick: If Robert Griffin III is available, we'll pass or tradedown

unless Nix finds pass rushers in FA my guess is he's going to use the draft to fix the pass rush
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bangarang
      • Sep 2010

Re: Vikings #3 pick: If Robert Griffin III is available, we'll pass or tradedown

Another off season of people talking about trading up when we have a GM and a future GM that hate trading away draft picks. It's not going to happen.

Comment

• DrGraves
        • Mar 2008

that means the redskins will scoop him up... he won't fall to 10

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Price would be too high.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

where do the redskins get all their picks to keep sacrificing them every year? how come they haven't had a seattle/oakland/browns type draft where all their picks are gone. i feel like they constantly trade to get up. Where do the picks come from?

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by trapezeus
              where do the redskins get all their picks to keep sacrificing them every year? how come they haven't had a seattle/oakland/browns type draft where all their picks are gone. i feel like they constantly trade to get up. Where do the picks come from?
              the redskins actually traded down in the 2nd rd and 3rd rd like 4 times..

Comment

• delectrolux
                • May 2007

The Vikings will take Blackmon or Claiborne, depending on who St. Louis passes on. Maybe Kalil, but I doubt they trade out of their spot.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Cleveland will either take Richardson or RGIII at 4.

Unsure of what's going on with Peyton Hillis or if they'll even want him back.

Comment

• ZAZusmc03
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                    Cleveland will either take Richardson or RGIII at 4.

Unsure of what's going on with Peyton Hillis or if they'll even want him back.
                    Hillis is as good as gone from the Browns.

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

I think RGIII ends up going #2 overall to whoever is willing to give St. Louis the best deal.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ZAZusmc03
                        Hillis is as good as gone from the Browns.

Have that feeling myself.

Been thinking that since around week 3.

Comment

• imbondz
                          Democrats are people too
                          • Jan 2003

if we were smart, we would humble ourselves and study and memorize what the Patriots have been doing the past 10 years during the draft. even when they are last, they seem to have like 3 picks in the 1st round.
                          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

I did the math to figure out where we stand to do this.

Using the draft chart, it would cost us our 1st & 2nd this season / 1st next season to move up to the (2190 Bills / 2200 Vikings) 3rd spot.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                              I did the math to figure out where we stand to do this.

Using the draft chart, it would cost us our 1st & 2nd this season / 1st next season to move up to the (2190 Bills / 2200 Vikings) 3rd spot.

ya but if vikes want to move down it could cost less...

the problem is i wouldn't do that deal

we need players we need as many skilled players as we can get....

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X