• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is Miller shot?

He needs a divorce!

Comment

• Cleve
      • Oct 2004

We could make the SAME criticism of Tom Brady - I was just checking some timelines.

I didn't realize it, but Brady hasn't won much of anything since he started dating, and then married, Gisele Bundchen. They met in 2006 - Brady's last Super Bowl victory was 2004.

His big Superbowl loss came the first full season - 2007 - after he began dating her. That was also his last Super-Bowl appearance.

Another big sports star with a Left-Coast distraction.
      Last edited by Cleve; 01-18-2012, 12:32 PM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
      per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

No. He's having a bad year. The defense is atrocious and much of the offense is no putting forth an effort. Ruff should start Ellis at center between Pomminville and Vanek. He's the only center on the team that will work for the puck.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
          No. He's having a bad year. The defense is atrocious and much of the offense is no putting forth an effort. Ruff should start Ellis at center between Pomminville and Vanek. He's the only center on the team that will work for the puck.
          He should put all the LW, RW and C in 3 different hats....draw one from each and that is line 1, then draw line 2, and so forth....What's the worse that can happen? They'll lose 5-0?

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
            Will not tolerate vandalism.
            • Apr 2006

Miller is, and always has been, terribly inconsistent. I remember 2005-06, the first time he was here full-time. He was somewhere in the 20s as far as starting goalies were ranked. He has a few stretches of brilliance, but by and large, Miller has always had long stretches of poor performance. The difference is that the "new NHL" covered up his iniquities before, and now that the game is slowing down, he's being exposed.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
              • Oct 2005

A friend of mine who lives in the Buffalo area passed along today that Miller has wanted out since the lack of response from the Lucic hit. he's hearing that Miller will wave his no trade clause as long as the team on is the west coast. the info is coming from Patt Leggs of nhlfanschat.com

Take it for what it's worth, just passing along what I'm hearing.
              2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
              2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
              2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
              2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• Cleve
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by SpillerThrills
                A friend of mine who lives in the Buffalo area passed along today that Miller has wanted out since the lack of response from the Lucic hit. he's hearing that Miller will wave his no trade clause as long as the team on is the west coast. the info is coming from Patt Leggs of nhlfanschat.com

Take it for what it's worth, just passing along what I'm hearing.
                Yeah, that was absolutely disgraceful how the Sabres did nothing to even the score against Lucic during that game.

Probably factored into the NHL decision to not suspend or fine him. You gotta think if the team itself doesn't have a problem with it, why should the NHL? Maybe that was the line of reasoning?

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Didn't Seguin run into him later in the same game with nothing? That was were Miller just sat there in the crease for a minute probably thinking "what the hell?"

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍