• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Card Values (High's and Low's)

In the early phases of 2012 we've definitely seen the stock of some of the girls rising and some falling... I'll try and keep track of those here.

Demi Moore.... her break-up with Ashton had her single and rising for a moment. But her 911 call and being rushed to the ER with substance abuse being cited as the problem ended that really quickly = She's falling.

Heidi Klum.... recently single, no signs of an OD yet = On the rise.

Gina Carano.... Her first Hollywood role since leaving MMA made 15 million at the box office. But it's better than being kicked in the face = On the Rise

Danica Patrick.... This is the one time of year people remember who she is. Go Daddy Time = On the Rise (for the week)
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Card Values (High's and Low's)

Was Heidi Klum a drug user too? Are all models? I know Kate Moss had her issues.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      Was Heidi Klum a drug user too? Are all models? I know Kate Moss had her issues.
      I would think that most, if not all, use some kind of stimulant to help keep the pounds off. It's damn near impossible to look like that naturally, especially after age 25 or so.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I would think that most, if not all, use some kind of stimulant to help keep the pounds off. It's damn near impossible to look like that naturally, especially after age 25 or so.
        I don't doubt that, but I was wondering if Heidi specifically had drug issues that where well known.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
          I don't doubt that, but I was wondering if Heidi specifically had drug issues that where well known.

No she doesnt; I was comparing her split to Demi's.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

oh

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard

Demi Moore.... her break-up with Ashton had her single and rising for a moment. But her 911 call and being rushed to the ER with substance abuse being cited as the problem ended that really quickly = She's falling.

Danica Patrick.... This is the one time of year people remember who she is. Go Daddy Time = On the Rise (for the week)

Demi: Her looking anorexic = falling

Danica= 3rd round steal

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

What about Christina Aguilera's unanticipated visit from her monthly friend during Etta James funeral?
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I didnt hear that
                  It was all

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I didnt hear that

Apparently others are saying it's from a spray tanning product instead.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Jesus ***** Christmas that's disgusting.

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Yea I find that hard to believe.
                        It was all

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Yea I find that hard to believe.
                          What ever it is, it's gross. By no means am I an expert at what a menstral cycle looks like, but that looks more like diarrhea than red goo.

Comment

• Static
                            The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                            • Jul 2005

Maybe she hit the Brown Note.....

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

Adrienne Curry on the rise!

NSFW
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              It was all

Comment

Working...
                              X