• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

No Challenges?

I give you guys the opportunity to make some cash while calling each other out and no one is taking advantage.

If two of you can agree to a challenge today, I'll give the winner a 2011 FA of their choice.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: No Challenges?

hmmmm

I think it is because people don't want to lose cap room.

I might have an idea...

Comment

• methos4ever
      • Apr 2004

I'm game.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Hey I tried to get a gang bang going...really surprised at the lack of responses.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

I had an idea of an anonymous challenge where the challengers PM Bedard and provide pictures where Bedard then blacks out the face only so that you won't necessarily know who the girls are or who the challengers are. It might be PM intensive with Bedard though because Bedard (or a third party not involved) could be an intermediary taking PMs from the challengers and posting their trash talk anonymously.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

I saw your idea chern it is a little much for me to manage. I have two challenges on deck. This is something we can try somewhere down the line... too busy at work to manage it now though.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
              I saw your idea chern it is a little much for me to manage. I have two challenges on deck. This is something we can try somewhere down the line... too busy at work to manage it now though.
              figured it might be a little labor intensive

Comment

Working...
              X