• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fitzpatrick'sbeard
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2011

Chad Kelly First Tiger to Officially Sign

KENMORE, N.Y.-In his two years at St. Joe's quarterback Chad Kelly rewrote the record book. Wednesday in the library at St. Joe's he signed his letter of intent to play college football at Clemson.

Kelly said he's dreamed of this day since he was a little kid. "This is all I've dreamed about and ever since I was a little kid I wanted to play Division One football and have my parents not have to pay to go to college and this is a dream come true."

his uncle Jim Kelly was looking over his right shoulder and handed Chad his Clemson hat.

How weird would this be after Ralph Wilson passes on. The Bills get an owner that keeps the Bills in Buffalo, Jimbo gets some role in the front office and the Bills select Chad in the draft. Don't laugh because it could happen.
    Last edited by Fitzpatrick'sbeard; 02-02-2012, 08:02 PM.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Chad Kelly First Tiger to Officially Sign

These dreams....

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Ive met and played football with Chad Kelly. Now first off I saw him with regular HS kids and they all did just as good, and better than Kelly. Chad Kelly is a huge arrogant *******. If he makes it to the NFL, personality wise, he will be Ryan Leaf pt 2
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

He's also a rapper...
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Cali512
          Ive met and played football with Chad Kelly. Now first off I saw him with regular HS kids and they all did just as good, and better than Kelly. Chad Kelly is a huge arrogant *******. If he makes it to the NFL, personality wise, he will be Ryan Leaf pt 2
          So he isn't too far off from his uncle.

Comment

Working...
          X