Thread: What do you think will happen before the deadline

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

What do you think will happen before the deadline

What do you guys think will happen A.) Sell a bunch of players B.) Aquire a player or two C.) Fire Lindy or Darcy or D.) Nothing

I am almost thinking nothing because on the radio Darcy said he should have made a trade earlier this season. This really made me mad. Maybe If Darcy would have done something we could actully be watching games and rooting for this year instead of the future. But this seems like standard operating procedure for buffalo sports teams. A day late and a dollar short.

If you want my opinion I want Darcy gone give Ruff another year with a different GM it he can't make it work send him on his way too.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,308 Times in 13,733 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: What do you think will happen before the deadline

I have a bad feeling that we are going to see nothing done at the deadline. Maybe something involving prospects, but nothing major.

There is no point in obtaining a player because this season is shot, and no one will take any of our trash because the salaries are too high.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: What do you think will happen before the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37
    and no one will take any of our trash because the salaries are too high.
    One of the main reasons I want Darcy gone. IMO he brings in the wrong players at the wrong price. It would have been nice to get rid of him a few weeks ago let a new GM get up to speed and see what he does at the deadline.