• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hodgson

Originally posted by Crisis
    I don't think so. People need to realize he's still a rookie and he was in a slump right before the trade. He'll come around, Lindy has actually been putting him in a position to succeed. With Ennis' emergence at center it's hard to fit him in right now, but he's still playing with the team's best goal scorer and is on the 1st pp unit. Not to mention Lindy has even let him kill off a few penalties here and there.
    I like him on the PP unit. He actually looked pretty good last night with Vanek and Pominville and finally got his first points. I bet he gets his first goal with the Sabres this week.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Im defintly not worried. Hes young, a rookie. Its not like how it usually is were we gets vets who have been around on diff teams, this is Hodgsons first new team since being in the nhl. Hell adjust
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

I actually spoke to him the other day.
        really cool guy, still trying to adjust from being in Van out West to Buffalo out East.
        Wont be able to even move until after the season.
        Likes the team and thinks he will be a nice fit for the future....

Like his attitude.
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
        X