X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Whats with the whole not trying with a minute left each period

? It seems like once the PA says one minute remaining, the sabres collapse. Its like they think hockey stops and the other team almost always capitalizes
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

Re: Whats with the whole not trying with a minute left each period

whats with the whole, im gonna pass it out of the zone via the center, but put the pass behind him, but perfectly to a fore checking player.
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Whats with the whole Roy having roid rage and actually hittin the **** outa people?
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Next year is a contract year for Roy so he'll be good through the end of next year...get a $5 million a year contract and then go back to sucking...It's called "Doing the Stafford"

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Cali512
          Whats with the whole Roy having roid rage and actually hittin the **** outa people?

I was shocked..........I can actually finally say I saw Derek Roy forecheck TWICE

Comment

• SkateZilla
            • Dec 2002

i thought WGR Guys had a brain fart when they said Roy checked his man.
            Skate Zilla
            -----------------------
            Skate Zilla HD Studios:
            SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

who was the pylon at center ice at the 12.5 second mark of the 3rd? that allowed the avs guy to come in with speed and set that tying goal up. it looked like 9 to me, but he was so flat footed taht i doubted it was roy.

maybe mccormick. whatever it was, you have to force the guy to the board not right into center ice.

Comment

• PTI
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Ruff's plan to pack in the zone and have everyone on front of the net, he sucks as a coach. It is like they don't even try to score empty net goals. Sabres have 3, worst in the NHL. They had 6 last year, 22nd. They had 3 the year before, 28th. THey had 3 the year before that, 28th place again. Ruff's philosophy of end of game defense blows.

Comment

Working...
                X