• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Do we make the playoffs?

Originally posted by tatersalad
    WOW tough crowd here they are playing up to their potential and totally demolished the caps I guess the question should be who wants to play the sabres in the playoffs.. We are a VERY good team, I dont care who we play we will win that series, i dont fear the rangers the bruins we r on fire
    Maybe Miller is getting worse with a .977 save % the past week, lol.

Comment

• tatersalad
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Crapface2000
      Playing up to their potential? They're overachieving, all homerism aside. And you're gonna win the 1st round series? There's no 1st round matchup where you're not a pretty big underdog, and if you get Pittsburgh they're gonna absolutely destroy the Sabres.................
      I hope we get the penguins, have we not learned NHL playoffs are anything but perdictable the hot goalie wins that series 9 out of 10 times who in the NHL is hotter than MILLER? Remeber a couple yrs ago we won the presidents cup what happened? we got bounced in the forst round

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by tatersalad
        I hope we get the penguins, have we not learned NHL playoffs are anything but perdictable the hot goalie wins that series 9 out of 10 times who in the NHL is hotter than MILLER? Remeber a couple yrs ago we won the presidents cup what happened? we got bounced in the forst round
        We fell into the trophy that season after a great year in total, I'd just assume we can play hard & hot into the playoffs. Most teams would hope for a hot goalie & a healthy team, let's see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
        X