X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

NFL Schedules leaked?

Update (4/8/2012): Time to Come Clean As many (and I mean, many) of outlets have reported, this is indeed a MOCK schedule that I compl...

if this is true... we'd be

Seattle
    @Arizona
    @New York Jets
    Kansas City
    BYE
    @New England (MNF... oh god)
    @Indy
    Jacksonville
    Miami
    @San Fransisco (TNF)
    @Cleveland
    St Louis
    @Houston
    Tennessee
    New York Jets
    New England
    @Miami
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: NFL Schedules leaked?

Those two night games are brutal, I hope this isn't true.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Wouldn't surprise me...highly unlikely we're going to get a favorable and/or home primetime game.

Don't like the early bye, but finishing off 4 of 6 at home could be an advantage if we can get off to a decent start.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

We get a bye to prepare for NE ?? Is that a problem? Love the Miami game at the end of the season away, it's probably the best time to be in S. FL weather wise.

The NFL really tried to limit teams from traveling cross-country for Thursday Night Football and it mostly worked (except for the Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers in Week 10)
        Then we get screwed here, lol.
        Last edited by Skooby; 04-06-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• THRILLHO
          This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
          • Feb 2009

I just had flashbacks when I saw MNF vs the Patriots. Half my apartment is now messed up and all my bourbon is gone.
          True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
            • Jan 2010

Thursday night at San Fran. Wow that blows. Cross country on a short week

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

id like it if Week 1 was the home opener...when is actual schedule set to be released, around the draft right? How long after that are tickets usually made available?

Comment

• BLeonard
                BoB Sabermetrician
                • Jan 2003

I don't think so... There's so many red flags on this, IMO...

First, we have 3 sets of back-to-back road games and 3 sets of back-to-back home games (one being 3 home games in a row?) Pretty sure the NFL tries to balance better than that.

Second, they have us playing the Jets in Toronto again in week 15... That's December 16th on the calendar... Every year, they've moved the games closer to the front of the schedule, probably to ensure that the Toronto game isn't a meaningless one... I also don't see us playing the Jets in the Toronto game, since we played them there already. My guess would be, they'll want a different opponent up there.

Third, getting a bye before playing New England on Monday Night? Highly doubtful... Especially since they have New England playing in Seattle the week before.

If this schedule is true, God, did ESPN get a terrible slate of MNF games...

Week 2: Bengals @ Redskins
                Week 3: Titans @ Vikings
                Week 5: Panthers @ Chargers
                Week 9: Eagles @ Browns
                Week 11: Packers @ Rams
                Week 13: Dolphins @ Cardinals
                Week 15: Jaguars @ Titans

Just seems to me that, since the NFL likes to make a big spectacle out of everything, they would keep the schedule under wraps better... Also, I'm supposed to buy that a guy (who appears to have just started the site, by the way) "hacked into" the NFL site? Just all seems pretty fishy.

-Bill

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

@Miami during Christmas break ? Just found my vacation plans.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

I would be surprised if this schedule is true. The Democratic National Convention is in Charlotte with Obama speaking on Thursday sept. 6th from Bank of America Stadium. According to the schedule the Panthers will be home on Sept 9th. I doubt the field will be in good enough shape 3 days later.
                    Also, the Panthers always have been on the road due to a college bowl game at BofA stadium the last weekend in December but they have the Panthers at home that week.

Comment

• BillyT92679
                      • Jul 2002

This is a fake. Debunked here http://www.the506.com/smf/index.php?topic=12428.175

CBS does not have doubleheaders every single week. Nor do they have any 4pm games at all Week One due to the US Open.

I do think the Bills open at home and on FOX, but I think it will be home versus the Rams.
                      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• PTI
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Crisis
                        http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/...edule.html?m=1

if this is true... we'd be

Seattle
                        @Arizona
                        @New York Jets
                        Kansas City
                        BYE
                        @New England (MNF... oh god)
                        @Indy
                        Jacksonville
                        Miami
                        @San Fransisco (TNF)
                        @Cleveland
                        St Louis
                        @Houston
                        Tennessee
                        New York Jets
                        New England
                        @Miami
                        Well, Bills look like they would be 2-7 after the Thursday night San Fran game, and whoever they draft at QB will be playing and starting at Cleveland in the 10th game then.

My avatar is a picture of the last time Seattle visited Buffalo for a home opener, turned out pretty good.
                        Last edited by PTI; 04-06-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by PTI
                          Well, Bills look like they would be 2-7 after the Thursday night San Fran game, and whoever they draft at QB will be playing and starting at Cleveland in the 10th game then.

My avatar is a picture of the last time Seattle visited Buffalo for a home opener, turned out pretty good.
                          WOW, you are more pessimistic than Op.

The Bills look like the better team against Kansas City, Indy, Jacksonville, Miami, Those should be Bills wins. The Bills could also beat Seattle at home & may steal another game or two.

Comment

• PTI
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by better days
                            WOW, you are more pessimistic than Op.

The Bills look like the better team against Kansas City, Indy, Jacksonville, Miami, Those should be Bills wins. The Bills could also beat Seattle at home & may steal another game or two.
                            Buffalo is on par with Indy, Jacksonville, and Miami, KC has an up and coming defense and undoubtedly Cassell is a superior player than Fitzpatrick, geesh, look at career numbers. Seattle won 8 games with crappy QB play, their defense is better than the Bills. Jags defense is better than the Bills. Miami beat the Bills twice last year. I am not a pessimist at all, I am just not delusional. Bills look better than Indy, I counted that as a win.

I understand Fitz is THAT bad.
                            Last edited by PTI; 04-06-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by PTI
                              Buffalo is on par with Indy, Jacksonville, and Miami, KC has an up and coming defense and undoubtedly Cassell is a superior player than Fitzpatrick, geesh, look at career numbers. Seattle won 8 games with crappy QB play, their defense is better than the Bills. Jags defense is better than the Bills. Miami beat the Bills twice last year. I am not a pessimist at all, I am just not delusional. Bills look better than Indy, I counted that as a win.
                              Your first sentence says the Bills are on par with Indy. Your last sentence says the Bills look better than Indy.

Indy will be starting a rookie QB & have an all around bad team.

I think even you the Fitz hater you are will have to agree that Fitz is better than Gabbert. The Bills defense will prove to be better than Jax & with Mularkey as HC, I doubt Jax defense plays as well as it did under Del Rio.

Fitz will no doubt be a better QB than whoever the Fins put on the field & the Bills defense will be better than the Fins.

The Bills destroyed the Chiefs in KC. This Bills team will be much improved from last year on defense & the game is in Buffalo. The Bills SHOULD win this game.

I think of all the teams I named, Seattle is the best. If the game were in Seattle, it would be much tougher. But Seattle in Buffalo, advantage Bills. I doubt Seattle would have won 8 games last year if they played in the AFC East. They played in the NFC West, one of the worst divisions in the NFL. Even the 49ers inflated their record playing in that Division.

Comment

Working...
                              X