Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: latest espn blog mock

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

latest espn blog mock

a slew of trades in the top half of the draft...has us trading with the jets down to 16 and taking reiff, then trading back up into the first for stephen hill

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...mock-draft-2-0

10. Melvin Ingram
    Analysis: Buffalo didn't like its spot at No. 10, and the Jets are hot on Ingram. So the two division rivals worked out a trade. The Jets get the dominant pass-rusher Rex Ryan covets, while the Bills get additional picks in the third, fifth and sixth rounds (Nos. 77, 154, 187). (James Walker)

16. Riley Reiff
    Analysis: Buffalo is happy it moved down six spots and still landed its target in Reiff. Left tackle was a rotating door in Buffalo last season, and Reiff has the ability to be a Day 1 starter to protect Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick's blind side. Trade details: Jets sent 16, 77, 154 and 187 to Bills for 10. (James Walker)

32. Stephen Hill
    Analysis: The Bills aren't done with a busy day of trading. Buffalo gets back in the first round by swapping a second-rounder and two fourth-rounders with the Giants. Hill is a big-play receiver to pair with Bills starter Steve Johnson. Hill averaged an astounding 29.3 yards per catch last season. Trade details: Giants trade 32 to Buffalo for 41, 105 and 124. (James Walker)

on another note...i found it interesting that the eagles could move up that high by only giving up a third rounder (and swapping fifth and sixth rounders...)

7. Fletcher Cox
    Analysis: The Eagles fell in love with Cox and were convinced he wouldn't get past Carolina at No. 9. So after the Rams picked Blackmon, Philadelphia offered Jacksonville the No. 15 pick and the No. 88 pick (third round) for the Jaguars' overall No. 7. Jacksonville countered by asking for a fifth-round pick (No. 153) and offering a sixth (No. 176), and the Eagles said yes. They get the guy they wanted and still have their two second-rounders. (Dan Graziano)

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: latest espn blog mock

Oh my...
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I'd love trading down into the teens, but I don't really want Reiff. He's a RT, IMO. Another RT wouldn't hurt, but for a 1st round pick? idk.

I like the trade-up for Hill, but I honestly think he'll still be there for us in the 2nd. The media and fans (myself included) are way up on him after his monster combine, but I wouldn't be surprised if the real scouts/GM's haven't really moved him up on their boards, and still consider him a 2nd/3rd round pick. I bet he goes in the top-half of the 2nd round.

My battery is low and it's getting dark. ParanoidAndroid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,714 Times in 3,432 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

....and trading within the division? And we trade down with Floyd still on the board only to trade our entire 4th round away to move up and take Hill? That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen from a draft trade scenario.
    Where's Tiger and the "idiot mock" thread?

Buffalo Bills Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderGun
    I'd love trading down into the teens, but I don't really want Reiff. He's a RT, IMO. Another RT wouldn't hurt, but for a 1st round pick? idk.

I like the trade-up for Hill, but I honestly think he'll still be there for us in the 2nd. The media and fans (myself included) are way up on him after his monster combine, but I wouldn't be surprised if the real scouts/GM's haven't really moved him up on their boards, and still consider him a 2nd/3rd round pick. I bet he goes in the top-half of the 2nd round.

2nd rnd, IMO. Hard to put a gold star on a GT offensive player, with their way of doing offensive business.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by oldno711
    The Jets get the dominant pass-rusher Rex Ryan covets, while the Bills get additional picks in the third, fifth and sixth rounds (Nos. 77, 154, 187).
    The jets would have to pay more than that since they're rivals

clumping platelets

It shouldn't take 2 4th rd picks to move from 41 to 32

This guy is a tool

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

I'd be pretty happy with that, actually. Don't think it'll happen though. Amost impossible hit on a prediction of two trades.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

a
    10. Melvin Ingram
    Analysis: Buffalo didn't like its spot at No. 10, and the Jets are hot on Ingram. So the two division rivals worked out a trade. The Jets get the dominant pass-rusher Rex Ryan covets, while the Bills get additional picks in the third, fifth and sixth rounds (Nos. 77, 154, 187).
    It would take more than that to go from 16 to 10. We give up 300 points and don't even get back 250.

On the trade with the Giants we give up about 130 points to move up 100 points.

Don't think so.
    Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 04-23-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The Eagles fell in love with Cox
    Isn't there a better way to say this?

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CleveSteve
    Isn't there a better way to say this?
    Penises?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

2 players who have the most bust potential, great...
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I have the Bills selecting Hill also, so... It must be true!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

to make that move with a an AFC East team I want there 16th, 3rd this year,2013 1st rounder and 4th rounder

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Can you imagine if the Bills selected Cox? Cox getting double teamed by Levitre and Wood in practice...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

haha

This was basically my post from 3 weeks ago.

Except cordy glenn is the pick.

a slew of trades in the top half of the draft...has us trading with the jets down to 16 and taking reiff, then trading back up into the first for stephen hill

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...mock-draft-2-0

10. Melvin Ingram
    Analysis: Buffalo didn't like its spot at No. 10, and the Jets are hot on Ingram. So the two division rivals worked out a trade. The Jets get the dominant pass-rusher Rex Ryan covets, while the Bills get additional picks in the third, fifth and sixth rounds (Nos. 77, 154, 187). (James Walker)

16. Riley Reiff
    Analysis: Buffalo is happy it moved down six spots and still landed its target in Reiff. Left tackle was a rotating door in Buffalo last season, and Reiff has the ability to be a Day 1 starter to protect Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick's blind side. Trade details: Jets sent 16, 77, 154 and 187 to Bills for 10. (James Walker)

32. Stephen Hill
    Analysis: The Bills aren't done with a busy day of trading. Buffalo gets back in the first round by swapping a second-rounder and two fourth-rounders with the Giants. Hill is a big-play receiver to pair with Bills starter Steve Johnson. Hill averaged an astounding 29.3 yards per catch last season. Trade details: Giants trade 32 to Buffalo for 41, 105 and 124. (James Walker)

on another note...i found it interesting that the eagles could move up that high by only giving up a third rounder (and swapping fifth and sixth rounders...)

7. Fletcher Cox
    Analysis: The Eagles fell in love with Cox and were convinced he wouldn't get past Carolina at No. 9. So after the Rams picked Blackmon, Philadelphia offered Jacksonville the No. 15 pick and the No. 88 pick (third round) for the Jaguars' overall No. 7. Jacksonville countered by asking for a fifth-round pick (No. 153) and offering a sixth (No. 176), and the Eagles said yes. They get the guy they wanted and still have their two second-rounders. (Dan Graziano)
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,399 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

i can't wait until thursday night. no more ******ed mock drafts.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by alohabillsfan
    Can you imagine if the Bills selected Cox? Cox getting double teamed by Levitre and Wood in practice...
    LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 5,215 Times in 3,684 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Ralph is cheap & didn't want to spend extra 5 years from now for who we pick.

clumping platelets

Quote Originally Posted by alohabillsfan