• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

John McCargo/Nate Clements...

Got released LOL

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter Tampa Bay released DT John McCargo today.

And Nate Clements LMAO

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk Nate Clements could be candidate for release in Cincinnati http://wp.me/p14QSB-2K3l
    Last edited by SquishDaFish; 05-02-2012, 04:32 PM.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: John McCargo/Nate Clements...

McCargo sucks and Nate's getting old.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• dannyek71
      Drink Responsibly
      • Dec 2004

Let's sign them! TWO former first round picks. They must have potential.
      [

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
        Skoobasaurus-Rex
        • Oct 2011

At least they're not suicidal basketcases that are a few waves short of a shipwreck.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
          At least they're not suicidal basketcases that are a few waves short of a shipwreck.
          Come on man today is not a day to be talking about suicide. Seau was a tragic loss to the football world

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SquishDaFish
            Come on man today is not a day to be talking about suicide. Seau was a tragic loss to the football world
            Agreed. That comment is terrible.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by elltrain22
              Agreed. That comment is terrible.
              Some people just have NO CLASS

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

off topic.. but i have no sympathy for a guy that has youth (in real life, not football age), looks, money, fame, and everything else going for him.. and decides to off himself.. if there is no foul play involved, the fact that he shot himself in the chest instead of the face just goes to show what a vain POS he was.. if that guy had to deal with real life and the "normal" trails and tribulations that the majority of us have to through every day he would have done this years ago.. dont feel sorry for the guy.. feel sorry for the family he left behind to pick up the pieces.. suicide is the most selfish act you can commit.. im not religious.. but for those of you that are.. suicide means burn in hell basically, right?

ill get off my soap box now.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  off topic.. but i have no sympathy for a guy that has youth (in real life, not football age), looks, money, fame, and everything else going for him.. and decides to off himself.. if there is no foul play involved, the fact that he shot himself in the chest instead of the face just goes to show what a vain POS he was.. if that guy had to deal with real life and the "normal" trails and tribulations that the majority of us have to through every day he would have done this years ago.. dont feel sorry for the guy.. feel sorry for the family he left behind to pick up the pieces.. suicide is the most selfish act you can commit.. im not religious.. but for those of you that are.. suicide means burn in hell basically, right?

I agree with you on suicide. But just because these guys makes Millions doesnt mean they dont go through their own life struggles just like you and I and sometimes more. He was no POS. He was a damn good football player and one of the better class acts in the NFL.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

I don't really care about your opinion on suicide, believe what you want.

But Seau shot himself in the chest so that he can have his brain examined for post football analysis, not because he was vain. He may have been vain in other aspects of life, and a POS, but none of us know what he was really going through...whether it was migraines or whatever. He probably left his family enough money for his grandchildrens' grandchildren.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Where's the groan button this is why it should be brought back.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

how do you you know he didnt shoot himself in the head to save his brain for research?
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                          • Jun 2005

how do you you know he didnt shoot himself in the head to save his brain for research?
                          Rumors are it was in his suicide note

Comment

• BloFan4Life
                            • Dec 2009

Rumors are it was in his suicide note
                            I thought the rumors were that he didn't leave a note.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                              Skoobasaurus-Rex
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                              Where's the groan button this is why it should be brought back.
                              I'm referring VY only, nothing to do with other headlines that have nothing to do with us. Seau was a great player, his death an obvious tradegy. I am not referring to any other issue in the news but the Bills current look at players who have had known previous problems. The timing might suck but we're looking at Vince in town today & trying out for a position with the Bills, so I reserve comments only on that.

Link: http://sportsfullcircle.com/2008/09/...mpted-suicide/
                              Last edited by Skooby; 05-02-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X