Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn you King

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Damn you King

Quote Originally Posted by Slim
    I hate this mentality. I wish the "boys will be boys" moniker was still around. When I was in high school I clocked a guy cold in a local grocery store and walked out before anyone even noticed. I would never do that now, I'd be too terrified of a lawsuit.
    Some might call it maturity.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi
    Some might call it maturity.
    To some degree yes. I agree with you. There is nothing more immature than a douchebag looking for a fight. I never go looking for a fight, but they still happen. I just don't like the fact that I could get in trouble for some idiot mouthing off.

When my brother was a Senior at Cal Berkley two Samoans tried to jump him right off of campus. These two Samoans were student athletes at another major college, and were burnt that they just lost a Rugby match to Berkley. My brother is 6'2 230 and built like a truck, and after both guys took a few swings at my brother he finally landed a punch on of the two attackers. He knocks the one guy out cold, and the fight ends.

Well a few months later my brother gets slapped with a lawsuit beacuse the dude he punched got a small amount of brain damage from the blow. The lawsuit took over a year to be acquitted and in the mean time Berkeley wouldn't give my brother his diploma until it was settled.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

On the surface it sounds like open and shut case of self-defense. Those idiots decided to jump a 6'2" 230 guy? Bad choice.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi
    On the surface it sounds like open and shut case of self-defense. Those idiots decided to jump a 6'2" 230 guy? Bad choice.
    My brother was on the Cal rugby team and the two guys were on the apposing team. They didn't just pick out a 6'2 230 guy , they saw an opportunity and tried to take advantage of it. You would think it would be an open an shut case, right?