Tim Tebow- Question-Would he have more success as a CFL QB instead of an NFL QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Tim Tebow- Question-Would he have more success as a CFL QB instead of an NFL QB?

I think a lot people agrees that Tebow ok QB with major shortcomings
    as far as his mechanics. I believe he would be a very good QB in the CFL.
    Reason being the CFL field and game is more suitable to his style of play.
    If he went there for a couple years after the Jets let him go if he fails
    there , he can finally learn how to play the QB position and make a return
    to the NFL and be as decent starter, if he can land a spot. In reality, if he
    stays in the NFL, he's not a starting QB at all and he needs to learn the fact he's
    not and become a halfback, his natural and true position if he wants to stay
    in the NFL. Discuss!
    Last edited by blackonyx89; 08-11-2012, 09:42 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • mightysimi
    Buckle me in on the highway of sin
    • Mar 2010

Re: Tim Tebow- Question-Would he have more success as a CFL QB instead of an NFL QB?

I don't agree. Yes his running skill set would work great in the CFL but, with the bigger field, even 10 yard outs turn into a 30 yard throw if you go to the big side. So his accuracy issues would be amplified. There wasn't really a QB that has come up from the NFL that has dominated. Some have gone the other way and been productive but I don't see Tebow being good in the CFL.

Comment

• blackonyx89
      • Mar 2005

Re: Tim Tebow- Question-Would he have more success as a CFL QB instead of an NFL QB?

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
      I don't agree. Yes his running skill set would work great in the CFL but, with the bigger field, even 10 yard outs turn into a 30 yard throw if you go to the big side. So his accuracy issues would be amplified. There wasn't really a QB that has come up from the NFL that has dominated. Some have gone the other way and been productive but I don't see Tebow being good in the CFL.
      Thanks for responding, just wanted to get a opinion on this topic.

Comment

• Gibby
        Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
        • Jun 2006

No, the CFL is a passing league and he's a running back

Comment

• ticatfan
          The Meathead of Muslims!
          • Jul 2002

Former U of Buffalo QB Drew Willy( Back up Sask ) was thrown into a game , and played well.
          Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Leader Post offers information on latest national and international events & more.
          Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
          Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• ticatfan
            The Meathead of Muslims!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mightysimi View Post
            I see the jags are looking at BC's back up , mike reilly.
            Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• jimmifli
              • Nov 2006

Dick's sporting goods display in NY.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                • Mar 2005

Boy, did I not call the Tebow to the CFL prediction right. If he does go to the CFL he need to be there at least 2-3 years to be a decent QB. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...0903--nfl.html.

Comment

• ticatfan
                  The Meathead of Muslims!
                  • Jul 2002

He will never play in the CFL. The man can't even throw a ball on a postage stamp field ,let alone a CFL field.
                  Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡