Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Offer Too Good to Refuse

  1. #1
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Exclamation Offer Too Good to Refuse

    I am posting this in the Supernatural, Prophetic, Apocalyptic and Miraculous zone, because I have an offer that anyone of sound mind should want, but only those who are lead by God will accept.

    Turns out, I have a special prayer that can keep you out hell. [This is especially important as we enter a time when disasters will happen one after another, and you won't know if you will survive it] But, regardless of that, it's nice to stay out of hell even when living through calm times. And this can be achieved whether or not you are Christian, whether or not you even believe in God or the existence of hell, and even if you have lived a life that could be considered bad, rotten, sinful or whatever on many levels. (no need to join a church or do anything special, here)

    This is like a freebie, IF YOU WANT IT. And that is probably the biggest thing, the biggest catch. You have to WANT to stay out of hell (even a theoretical hell, from your standpoint).

    So I will say this special prayer on your behalf, if you let me know either on this thread, or by pm, your choice.

    It is God's idea, God's wish, and GOD'S action that saves your soul, through His mercy. So if you have a soul you're interested in saviing/protecting/having a nice eternity for, now is the time to do something about it.

    Who wishes to benefit, may.

    Patti

  2. #2
    Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40,745
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    194
    ZoneBux
    203,900.77
    Bank
    6,207,907.33
    Total ZoneBux
    6,411,808.10
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Go for it... say two for me please.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.



  3. #3
    Moderator mercyrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rochester, New York, United States
    Posts
    35,329
    Thanks
    1,261
    Thanked 400 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Power to Give Rep
    88
    ZoneBux
    36,982.44
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    36,982.44
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Why don't you share it?
    Victory for the forces of Democratic freedom
    Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy
    Ummm, McCain hasn't been inocculated as prez yet. ~ honey
    If I were to rely on You! , WHICH THANK GOD I DON'T. i would be looking at moving into a railer hose! ~ Mr. honey



  4. Post thanked by:

    Dr. Lecter (08-31-2012)

  5. #4
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,187
    Thanks
    3,506
    Thanked 6,551 Times in 3,238 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,909.56
    Bank
    601,090.45
    Total ZoneBux
    773,000.01
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    You know, as someone who doesn't believe in religion, I try to understand and respect the views of religious people. I really do.

    But this kind of crap makes it so ****ing hard.

    This is epic-level bull****. It sounds like medieval, pre-Reformation, "scare the ignorant masses into obedience" nonsense.

  6. Post thanked by:

    Dr. Lecter (08-31-2012)

  7. #5
    Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    40,745
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 2,308 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    194
    ZoneBux
    203,900.77
    Bank
    6,207,907.33
    Total ZoneBux
    6,411,808.10
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    damn it Op, you're ruining my eternity!

  8. #6
    Registered User MidnightVoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In the sixties
    Posts
    9,496
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 1,014 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    30
    ZoneBux
    13,228.38
    Bank
    807,757.67
    Total ZoneBux
    820,986.05
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    You know, as someone who doesn't believe in religion, I try to understand and respect the views of religious people. I really do.

    But this kind of crap makes it so ****ing hard.

    This is epic-level bull****. It sounds like medieval, pre-Reformation, "scare the ignorant masses into obedience" nonsense.
    More!! More!!
    What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof ~ Christopher Hitchens

  9. Post thanked by:

    OpIv37 (09-03-2012)

  10. #7
    Registered User MST3KBillsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,655
    Thanks
    7,430
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 1,415 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    23
    ZoneBux
    102,842.12
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    102,842.12
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    I am posting this in the Supernatural, Prophetic, Apocalyptic and Miraculous zone, because I have an offer that anyone of sound mind should want, but only those who are lead by God will accept.

    Turns out, I have a special prayer that can keep you out hell. [This is especially important as we enter a time when disasters will happen one after another, and you won't know if you will survive it] But, regardless of that, it's nice to stay out of hell even when living through calm times. And this can be achieved whether or not you are Christian, whether or not you even believe in God or the existence of hell, and even if you have lived a life that could be considered bad, rotten, sinful or whatever on many levels. (no need to join a church or do anything special, here)

    This is like a freebie, IF YOU WANT IT. And that is probably the biggest thing, the biggest catch. You have to WANT to stay out of hell (even a theoretical hell, from your standpoint).

    So I will say this special prayer on your behalf, if you let me know either on this thread, or by pm, your choice.

    It is God's idea, God's wish, and GOD'S action that saves your soul, through His mercy. So if you have a soul you're interested in saviing/protecting/having a nice eternity for, now is the time to do something about it.

    Who wishes to benefit, may.

    Patti
    What prayer is it, I think I have seen a little blue book with this in it, heck I received that as a baptism and confirmation gift a few years ago, if you don't post it I will.

  11. #8
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    Go for it... say two for me please.
    Is that one for you and one for Jules?

    Well regardless of what you intended, I have added you both to my list!

    It's the least I could do, given what's going on with the Redsox this year...

    Patti

  12. #9
    Registered User YankeeInRaleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,263
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 684 Times in 423 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    5
    ZoneBux
    19,885.18
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    19,885.18
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Wait...so I could just go on a raping murder spree, and it wouldn't matter, and there would be no godly punishment, because you'll say this prayer for me which will guarantee I wont be put into hell?

  13. #10
    Registered Sex Offender Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    the fifth ring of hell
    Posts
    19,598
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,214 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    ZoneBux
    78,089.57
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    78,089.57
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Our Father who art in Heaven...

    That special prayer?

  14. #11
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeInRaleigh View Post
    Wait...so I could just go on a raping murder spree, and it wouldn't matter, and there would be no godly punishment, because you'll say this prayer for me which will guarantee I wont be put into hell?
    It doesn't matter what is in your past, including your sprees, I would say the prayer and you will have the opportunity to turn to God before you die and avoid a lifetime in hell. This is particularly important for people who die unexpectedly. And in this age of natural disasters, terrorism and 90-year-olds wth drivers licenses, you can't be too careful. Let me know if you would like the prayer said for you, "just in case." I check back on this list to see if anyone would like a Spiritual Insurance Policy. Just remember God is State Farm, I'm only the annoying agent.

    Patti

  15. #12
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,187
    Thanks
    3,506
    Thanked 6,551 Times in 3,238 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,909.56
    Bank
    601,090.45
    Total ZoneBux
    773,000.01
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    It doesn't matter what is in your past, including your sprees, I would say the prayer and you will have the opportunity to turn to God before you die and avoid a lifetime in hell. This is particularly important for people who die unexpectedly. And in this age of natural disasters, terrorism and 90-year-olds wth drivers licenses, you can't be too careful. Let me know if you would like the prayer said for you, "just in case." I check back on this list to see if anyone would like a Spiritual Insurance Policy. Just remember God is State Farm, I'm only the annoying agent.

    Patti
    Is it lonely in Crazytown, or do the voices in your head keep you company?

  16. #13
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    Is it lonely in Crazytown, or do the voices in your head keep you company?
    Hmm, you bother to post, but you don't ask for the prayer to be said for you. Based on Beddard's request I'm am praying for him and his family on a daily basis, along with the others on my list. Perhaps *you* don't care if you risk hell or not, but perhaps Dora cares. Surely her family has a bit of faith running through it.

    Patti

  17. #14
    What's a Bieber? Dr. Lecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown, Weight Unknown
    Posts
    55,813
    Thanks
    3,609
    Thanked 4,446 Times in 2,110 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    245
    ZoneBux
    79,932.37
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    79,932.37
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    So there were not natural disasters before this current time?

    Interesting. I will have to tell the people of Vesivius.

    And people who died in the Crusades will be stunned that there was not any terrorism before too
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

  18. #15
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    So there were not natural disasters before this current time?

    Interesting. I will have to tell the people of Vesivius.

    And people who died in the Crusades will be stunned that there was not any terrorism before too
    You should not be focused on disasters, although those will happen in due time, you should be focused on the state of your soul and avoiding hell. God is offering you that opportunity and I'm trying to help in that regard. If you wait for the disasters to happen, you may not have the presence of mind to do what you need for your soul. I'm surprised more people don't want to have a guarantee for their soul, even if it is something they don't *quite* believe in. It is more valuable than any of the other stuff people spend their time on.

    The cross will appear in the sky for seven straight days and nights.

    Patti
    Last edited by Discotrish; 10-07-2012 at 11:48 AM.

  19. #16
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    With events escalating (starting with "Sandy") I'm surprised more people aren't concerned for their souls. People are going to start losing homes, livelihoods and lives.

    Patti

  20. #17
    Acid Douching Asswipe OpIv37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    74,187
    Thanks
    3,506
    Thanked 6,551 Times in 3,238 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    209
    ZoneBux
    171,909.56
    Bank
    601,090.45
    Total ZoneBux
    773,000.01
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Discotrish View Post
    Hmm, you bother to post, but you don't ask for the prayer to be said for you. Based on Beddard's request I'm am praying for him and his family on a daily basis, along with the others on my list. Perhaps *you* don't care if you risk hell or not, but perhaps Dora cares. Surely her family has a bit of faith running through it.

    Patti
    You can pray for me if you really want to. It's not going to hurt. It's not going to help, either.

  21. #18
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by OpIv37 View Post
    You can pray for me if you really want to. It's not going to hurt. It's not going to help, either.
    I will totally do it! I am very sincere about this. I also include your whole family when anyone asks for prayer. I have been praying for Beddard's family for a number of weeks now, on a daily basis. As you say it couldn't hurt, and it may very well help. (who knows. God may turn out to be REAL!) So I will mention OP, Dora & extended family.

    Patti

  22. #19
    Registered User Mike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,440
    Thanks
    735
    Thanked 821 Times in 497 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    22
    ZoneBux
    23,853.03
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    23,853.03
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Is Ghandi in hell? because I'd like tomeet him? Whats his appartment number?

  23. #20
    rodger dorn of predictions Discotrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Native: West Seneca Now: Florida
    Posts
    21,734
    Thanks
    500
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 810 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    57
    ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Bank
    0.00
    Total ZoneBux
    136,725.75
    Donate

    Re: Offer Too Good to Refuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Is Ghandi in hell? because I'd like tomeet him? Whats his appartment number?
    Not sure why you're singling out Ghandi? It's not super useful to speculate on other people's eternity, but if I had to put money on it I would guess he is not in hell. But appearances can be deceiving -- not referring to him, but there are plenty of people who "appear" good on the outside, maybe even to themselves, and that can be a trap because you might believe if you "appear" good that you are pleasing to God. Most of us have a lot of spiritual work to do, so it's dangerous to not realize that!

    Anyway I'm surprised you would ask what is essentially an unanswerable discussion question when there is an opportunity here (at no cost or risk to yourself) to have someone praying for you to avoid hell. Whether you believe there is a hell or not (and you may or may not be correct about that) there is no downside to having me offer up prayers to the God who created us on the behalf of you and your family. However I don't do that against anyone's will, if you'd rather talk about Ghandi that's okay too.

    Patti

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •